12

Lawrence woke up with Camila in his arms in his bed he ran his fingers through her hair as she was asleep on his chest. Camila felt the softness of his hand running through her hair so she smiled and mumbled a 'good morning handsome' he smiled and said 'good morning princess' they stayed in bed for another half an hour before they even got up. Lawrence was the first go get up because he had to do his shot, he did is shot in his room whilst Camila was in bed. Lawrence took off his boxers and put on some fresh ones he put on some grey jogging bottoms for the mean time so that he was in just joggers and boxers. He looked at Camila and smiled.

(What's he's wearing)

Camila smiled back at him and pulled him down onto her so that she could kiss his head. Lawrence smiled at her and laid his head on her chest. Camila held Lawrence in her arms for 10 minutes before she gets out of bed to get dressed. Camila put on a pair of Lawrence's boxers and some camo joggers as well as a fresh CK sports bra. She flopped onto his bed and laid on his chest she kissed his chin, he ran his fingers through her hair again and kissed her head. He checked the time and realised that they had to go to school. He told Camila do she slipped one of his large hoodies on and some white nikes whilst Lawrence slipped a burgundy hoodie on with black Nike's. They got into Lawrence's car and drove to the school. Camila got out of the car and so did Lawrence, Camila slipped her phone in her hoodie pocket and walked up to Lawrence. She stood in front of Lawrence and went to him 'Kiss me' he nodded his head he gripped her waist and kissed her passionately, she slipped her arms around his neck and kissed back with more passion without knowing it his hands slipped down to her ass and he pulled her closer. Camila smiled again his lips, Camila heard Austin shout 'that could have been me camilla' so she stuck her middle finger up. The couple pulled away from the kiss and they began to walk into school together. They held hands and went to their lockers Camila shoved her bag in and got the books that she needed. She walked over to Lawrence's locker to see the popular bitch try flirt with him again so she walked up behind him and slapped his butt, he turned around and smiled and said 'hi babygirl' she smiled back and replied 'hi babe ready to go?' He nodded his head and left to go to lesson.

Guys I know it's short but I don't really have much motivation lately