18

Lawrence woke up in the movie room at Camila's house, he smiled and carefully got out of Camila's grip, he walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. He stepped into the shower and began to wash his hair, he washed his body, he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist he walked into Camila's room and got his clothes out. He put on black nike sweats a white nike too some trainer socks and white huaraches on, he pulled out his black and red nike hoodie. He walked downstairs to the kitchen and made Camila pancakes and bacon and hisself pancakes, he heard footsteps going to the bathroom so he knew it was Camila because they were the only ones there.

Camila got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body, she walked into her room and threw on her black nike sweats, white nike top her black hoodie and some white Nike air max and grabbed both phones, she walked downstairs and wrapped her arms around his waste. Lawrence leaned into her embrace and she kissed his jaw, he smiled and turned her around in his arms Camila smiled at him and looked at him lovingly, he smiled at her and pecked her lips.

The couple sat at the table in the kitchen and ate the breakfast Lawrence made they made small talk. Soon enough they finished their breakfast they then they made their way out to Camila's Audi R8 it was matte black, they drove to school, she parked in a parking spot closest to the doors.

Camila got out of the car and walked around to Lawrence's door and opened it for him, he held her waist and kissed her head, Camila looked at Lawrence's neck and smirked at the hickeys that were there.

Lawrence looked at her curiously but shook it off

Lawrence looked at her curiously but shook it off. They walked into the school together, Dinah, Normani and ally walked up to the couple and smirked Dinah was the first to comment saying 'rough night?' Camila blushed and Lawrence nodded his head they both muttered 'it was our first time together and in general'.

I know it's shorter than yesterday's but I'm trying

This is Camila's car