dare by cutewhitney9

(Its my friend and shes fan of appledash)

Dare:rainbow dash i dare you to go to pinkie pie and do a very evil prank with her.

Rainbow:okay sure this is going to be epic!.

*flies to sugarcube corner*

Rainbow:sup pinkie? I need us to do something.

Pinkie:ohh lemme guess did someone dare you to go here so you can ask me to do a prank with me?

Rainbow:*gasped*how do you know?

Pinkie: my pinkie sense got stronger *giggles*

Rainbow:well thats cool so are you in?

Pinkie:what kind of question is that of course im in!.

Rainbow:so what kind of prank?.

Pinkie:ive been thinking...lets go to rarity's boutique i heard shes making new dresses and I'll hold get a green and brown wipable paint and we'll go there and pain it in very ugly way without her seeing!. So what do you think?.

Rainbow: wow that's awesome but what about the paint what if it dries out rarity will be very mad at us.

Pinkie:no silly were using a wipable paint that I got from zacora. She said we can just wipe it and it'll be gone.

Rainbow:wow that's cool let's go.

*sprint towards rarity's boutique*

Rainbow:*whispers* so we'll hide here then when rarity is gone I'll go inside and pour the paint.okay?

Pinkie: okay!

Rainbow:shhhhhhhhhhh!

Pinkie:sorry! Hihi

Rainbow:now she's gone I'll go inside wait for me here,

Rainbow:*sneaks up trough the window and grabs rarity's dress then pour a red and brown wipable paint in it.*laughs evily*
*sneaks out trough the window*

Pinkie:she's comming come on hide!.

Rarity:AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
The HORROR! WHO DID THIS YOU WILL PAY FOR IT *do the drama queen routin*lies on a fancy couch then cried like a princess in a tall tower*

Rainbow:haahahahahah look at rarity's face it's priceless hahahahah

Rarity:who's there?

Rainbow:hahahahahhaah rarity it's just a prank
You can stop crying now.

Rarity:wha-what?  PRANK?! PRANK?! RAINBOW DASH HOW DARE YOU WHAT IF THIS PAINT NEVER GET OFF I'M DONE!

Rainbow:don't worry it's a wipable paint all you need to do is wipe it and its gone *wipes the paint*see?

Rarity:but it didn't get off.WHAT DID YOU DO?

Rainbow: what but pinkie said it's wipab-- PINKIE!!!

Pinkie:Hi dashie I forgot, that's the wrong paint, I got the wipable paint here.

Rainbow:*passes out*

Author

So hi guys did you like it?. in every truth or dare chapters I will do pictures too.i tried my best to male it long comment down what you think.remember to check out my appledash book too.dont forget to ask and dare below.

-KEISH