fake love part 2

This one is just like a story but it is part of the dare
I tried my best to do this hope you like it!

Enjoy!

Keisellerish is fan of soarin that's why she sabotaged appledash!(DAMN YOU KEISELLERISH!)

"Twilight please help me you have to.!"Rainbow said panicking.
"Okay but I have no idea where she went I'll call the others."*Twilight teleports*.

Rainbow did her best to find her, she went to sweet apple acres,sugarcube corner, carousel boutique,and even fluttershys cottage.but rainbow couldn't find her.she didn't have any clue.

(This is all my fault I have to find her) Rainbow flies to the everfree free forest this is the only place she didn't go to.

It's really dark in there. And rainbow is really scared but it didn't stop her she just kept going and going.

She heard some hooves steps.and when he looked at the ground she realized that there's blood there.rainbow looked very worried she hid behind the big bushes.

She heard more hoove steps then she saw applejack walking like a zombie and cover of blood from her head.

Rainbow:*gasped* Applejack!!.

Rainbow hurried to applejack.

Applejack:rainbow leave me alone let me die it's better than this please leave me.

Rainbow started to cry it broke her heart in 9999999999999999 million pieces to see applejack like this,

Rainbow:no applejack I'll call an ambulance!

Applejack:no rainbow why do ya even care??

Rainbow:I care because I love you it was a all of it was only a stupid dare. I would never want to hurt you! So please stay with don't leave the ambulance is almost here.

Applejack:h-huh? ? Rainbow ah'm so dizzy ah'm just gunna take a little nap kay??.

Rainbowdash:no applejack!! Stay awake!, please!!

The ambulance came they brought applejack to hospital and brought her to ER rainbow kept crying she just couldn't stop she thought the person who dared her planned all this.

The doctor came out of the ER.

Doctor:are you her family??

Ranbow:oh im her friend her family is comming

right after rainbowdash said that granny smith,big macintosh, and applebloom came.they all glared at rainbowdash. But rainbow knew it's was her fault so she understood.

Granny smith: we're her family is she okay??

Doctor: she had some few head injuries but, she's fine now, but  she might have a memory loss. And when when woke up she just kept saying rainbow. And I think her memory is back.

Granny smith: rainbow dash i think applejack need you.
Rainbow nodded

Rainbow went inside the room and she saw applejack with lots of string to her head. Rainbow felt a tears rose up. She hated seeing applejack like this.

Applejack:rainbow....

Rainbow:im so sorry applejack im sorry I didn't mean to please forgive me but I totally understand if you don't *sob*

Applejack:it's okay rainbow ya said it was only a dare. Ah forgive you but is it true? Do you really love me?

Rainbowdash: of course I do! I been in love with you since the first day we met. I'm not lying now it's all true.

Applejack: ah love you too rainbow dash.

Rainbow:so uhh are we a thing??.

Applejack: umm are ya asking?.

Rainbow:yeah will you go out with me?.

Applejack:ah will. *pulles rainbow in a long romantic kiss.*

The End(not the end end it's just the end  of this dare I will still continue!..

Comment what cha think!!