hi

hi. so uh basically i died for a year or two and will probably die again--- and uh I'm posting this here because i can't access on my profile announce thingy because i no longer use an actual email and this is the book that had a lot of reads and votes(I have no idea why, my grammar was shitty and everything is everywhere and i cringe so hard re reading everything i made in this account so i deleted most of it dbsk).

i hope all the friends I've made in this account are doing well, eating everyday and drinking lots of water.

Sadly, I no longer want to write mlp ffs jsnsjs because that was like three years ago or two and I have found new interests, such as kPoP and school, yeah school. I love school.

so hmm yeah hopefully y'all are doing okay, sorry for giving anyone who was happy that i came back false hopes on the last chapter I posted that was real bs so desole.

and yeah peace out, my name isn't actually Keisha bahaha  it starts with kei tho, I used that name bc my real name auto corrects to Keisha.

and shout out to the people who noticed my fetus taehyung pfp 😚  

PS. Thank you for my readers for this book- I hope you guys are eating and drinking water everyday and studying hard because if you don't study hard, you'll be dumb and we don't want that do we? we're smart people who makes smart choices, if you're not that then uh be a smart person and start making smart choices for your life to be able to success in life and live comfortably.