dare by Keisellerish31(fake love)

If there's a parenthesis it means their saying it in their head.

Dare:I dare you to make applejack believe that you love her make her to love you then after one-week  kiss soarin in front of her and when she says why tell her that your tired of her like this " im so tired of you your nothing but a honest chickenfarmgirl!.and your too ugly for me!" (Haha I'm so evil)

Rainbow:what I'm going to what!?!?.I'm not doing it!.im not gunna kiss soarin.hmp and I will not hurt applejack like that!

Keish: you have no choice rainbow if you don't do this I will tell spitfire that you hate being a wonderbolts and I'll tell her that you told me that she sucks. And then I have a power to kill applejack for not doing that.

Rainbow:*gasped*oh come on how am I gonna make applejack believe I love her and how am I gonna kiss clipper?!,

Keish:you have to find a strategy to make applejack like youand don't worry soarin likes you just kiss him in front of applejack.!

Rainbow:what?? Ugh okay fine if this didn't work your dead!

Keish:*rolles eyes*yeah yeah just do it!.

Rainbow:fine.*flies to sweet apple acares*.

____________

Rainbow:umm hi applejack how you doin?

Applejack:howdy rainbow. Ah'm good thanks!.

Rainbow:umm so are you busy today?.

Applejack:uh not really why?

Rainbow: I was wondering umm can you go out with me??

Applejack: ummm what? Why??

Rainbow:umm it's because I like you no....I think I love you I'm always watching you secretly here.*blushes fakely*.

(Applejack can tell if someone is lying but she really likes rainbow dash she couldn't help it.)

Applejack:ah didn't know you feel that way I was just waiting for you to say that I really like you too since the first time ah met you.*blushes*

Rainbow:(what?? She likes me oh no im just gonna hurt her..)hehe so will you go out with me?.

Applejack: yes rainbow I will.

Rainbow:*pulled in a kiss*

Applejack*kisses back*

Rainbow:*pulles away* so uhh that was interesting. Hehe*nervous laugh*

Applejack:so where are we going?.

Rainbow:(I didn't see that comming) umm sugar cube corner?

Applejack:okay I'll go wash my self.

Rainbow:okay I'll wait for you here.

Rainbow:(what am I doing i like applejack I really do but I think this will turns bad).

Applejack:Ah'm here.

Rainbow:come on my lady!.

Applejack:*giggles* heyy your the girl here.

Rainbow:*chuckles*okay okay come on.

The two teens walk to sugarcube corner. They saw their friends there talking.the mane 4 looked surprise because of rainbowdash and applejack walking so close together.Rainbow felt very guilty of what she's doing.

Twilight:is this what I think it is??.

Applejack:uhhh yeah hehe

Rarity:*gasped* oh my you two are together this is Devine!.

Fluttershy:wow im really happy for you applejack and rainbowdash.

Pinkie:this calls a party!!*pick up and turns on the party cannon*.

Rainbow:(wow they look really excited what am I gonna do if they figure out im just playing applejack?. Sigh I don't really want to but that stupid dare I don't want applejack to die).

Applejack:are you okay there sugarcube?

Rainbow:yeah of course let's enjoy the party!!.

____________________

Apple jack and rainbowdash did a lot of romantic events in one week and rainbowdash can see how happy applejack is.

Rainbow:(It been 2 days it's time to do this.sigh)
Hi applejack go to our secret place in 4:00 pm I have a surprise for you.its only 3:21 now.

Applejack:*gasped*really?? Oh ah can't wait to see it!! Oh I forgot I need to do something quickly. See you later.

Rainbow:ya see you!.*flies to soarin's house**knocks*

Rainbow:hey clipper how you doin?

Soarin:uhh good thanks you look pretty today.hehe

Rianbow:aww thanks come on I need to show you this place it's really amazing.

Soarin:umm really okay.*flies to the place with rainbowdash*

Rainbow: we're here.

Soarin:wow this place is amazing. But why are we here.

Rainbow:(it's 3:57 now) to do this.*pull soarin in a long kiss*

*pull soarin in a long kiss*

Soarin:hmmmm

Applejack is so excited she arrived at the place but she hears some moans she looked inside then she saw soarin on top of rainbow.tears started to rose up on her eye.

Rainbowdash notices applejack at the door she stopped.*pulles away*

Applejack:ra-rainbow??*started to cry* what's *sob* all *sob* this *sob* I tought you actually loved me but you didn't how could you??

Rainbow:(oh no what am I gonna do. Please don't aayos why please dont say why!.)uhh.

Applejack:why!?

Rainbow:*acts mad*why?? Because your too ugly for me and your nothing but a basta Rd farm girl! I'm so tired of you!

Applejack*crys more* DAMN YOU RAINBOW I MEAN WTF?! HOW DARE YOU I LOVED YOU I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU YOU BROKE MY HEART IN 999999999999999 PIECES!*runs away*

Soarin:umm that was good rainbow want to continue??

Rainbow:*flies to the everfree forest*(what am I gunna do now my only love hates me now I'm so stupid atleast she didn't get killed im so tired I think I'm just gonna sleep here *yawwwwwnnnnnnnnn*)

__________________________

Rainbow:(huh?? It's morning already?)
I should probably go back now.*walks to ponyville*
(Oh theres twilight).hi twilight!

Twilight: really rainbow? You have to fix your messes applejack is gone missing the way you treat her is unnecessary.

Rainbow:*gasped* she's missing?!?! Oh no i have to find her, help me twilight pleaseeee! You have to what if something bad happens to her?!

Hi guys im going to do a part two of this,

Comment!