dare by stardashAura

Enjoy!!

Dare:I dare pinkie pie to not eat anything with sugar in it in one-day..

Pinkie:*Gasped*

Rainbowdash:heh I don't think pinkie can do it right pinks?

Pinkie:*still gasping* *gasped in 2 hours* annndddd im out of breath..WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT I MEAN HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO EAT NOW??

Rainbowdash:relax pinkie.

Pinkie:okay

Rainbowdash: good you can do it just eat hay for the rest of the day then tomorrow applejack will get you a ginormous cake deal??

Pinkie:*gasped* for real?! Ohh thank you dashie!! Like bigger than me?? Pinkie promise?

Rainbow:*nods*and my job here is done,,,I'm just gonna go tell applejack about this*flies away to the sweet apple acres and told applejack everything.

Applejack: rainbowdash! How am i suppose to get a cake and ya  made a pinkie promise with her?!!?

Rainbowdash: yup hehe so will you ill give you a kiss??

Applejack:ugh fine!! Now ah have to find a ginormous cake for pinkie ah'll  go to a close bakery wanna come?

Rainbow: yeah sure but you forgot something.

Applejack: what??

Rainbow:*pulled applejack in a kiss*

Applejack kissed back they stayed there for awhile making out.

Applejack: come on I'll get a wagon

The two girls went to a bakery they saw a ginormous cake that is bigger than pinkiepie applejack bought it and she put it in a large cool place for tomorrow.

---------

Just in time. It's night time pinkie pie couldn't wait for the cake.

---------
Morning

It's finally morning applejack woke up and when she looked up at the clock it was only 4:13 am so she decided to go out and start the Chores and when she opened the door there's a pink gal smiling really big in front of her door.

Pinkie pie: APPLEJACK HI!, WHERE'S MY CAKE I MEAN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!! AND EAT IT!!  Oh btw what took you so long I been here for like 4 hours!.

Applejack:what the Hay pinkie ah have the cake come on ah'll show you where it is.

Applejack showed the cake to pinkie when pinkie saw it her eyes grew bigger she couldn't wait to taste it and she digged in.
In one minuit pinkie pie was finished eating her cake.

Pinkie: is there more??

Applejack:*mouth fell opened*

Pinkie: well that dare turned out good!!

Keisha: so don't forget to comm---

Pinkie: can i say it pleaseee??*gives keisha a puppy eye*

Keisha:* rolles eyes* yes pinkie you can.

Pinkie: YAY I MEAN THANKS FOR THE DARE StarDashAura AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT MORE!!!!