A soarin dash dare yippee!!!..lol

But I'm still Ultimate Appledashinater!! It's a fabulous name isn't it??? But I like soarindashes too!!  

Soarin: wait why am I here??

Spitfire: hey clipper!! You got a dare I don't know why

Soarin: really?? From who

Spitfire: FIND IT OUT YOUR SELF!

Soarin: gee spitfire...so the dare is from..StarDashAura??? Soarindash?? What's that??

Soarindash dare: 

S

oarin: this is gonna be fun!

Spitfire: the kissing rainbowdash??

Soarin: *blushes* except that part of course heh..

Spitfire: tsk don't deny it..

Soarin: shut up! I'm gonna go.*flies to pony ville and saw rainbowdash and applejack eating apples* time to scare ya!

Rainbowdash: so Aj how do y-- AHHHHHH!

Soarin: *jumps in front of rainbowdash  and kisses her and flies away*

Rainbowdash: what the???

Applejack: DO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST STEAL A KISS FROM MAH RAINBOW??? YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!! I'M GOING YO HAUNT YOU DOWN!! BE READY!! YOU AIN'T GONNA GET ANOTHER KISS FROM  HER EVER AGAIN!!!

rainbowdash: it was kinda nice..

Applejack: r-really

Soarin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAN IN YOUR FACE APPLEJACK!

Applejack:*crys really hard*

Rainbowdash: oh no... soarin! Applejack only crys inside but when she crys like that you can never stop her until she ran out of tears....even pinkiepie can't stop her..

Applejack: *still crying*

Rainbowdash: uh oh you better hide where noone can find you...she's gonna kill you!!!

Soarin: she can't go up on cloudsdale  and im a fast flyer!

Rainbowdash: yeah I remember when applejack was chasing me and she used a rope to get me boy that hurt

Soarin: that's because your not fast enough so whatever by the way I enjoyed that 1 second kiss *winks*

Rainbow: shut up!

Applejack: *still crying but grabs a rope and got soarin*

Soarin: ahhhh!!

Applejack: *punches and kicks soarin to death while crying*

Soarin: owww!! Help me!!

Rainbowdash: uh oh better call the others...*calls twilight*

What is it rainbow?.

Uhh twilight I need you here applejack is beating soarin to death pleaseeee...

The girls and I will be there imedietly!!*hung up*

Rainbowdash: can't watch this oh there's twilight

Twilight:* uses magic to get applejack in a cage* everybody's safe now phew!! What started this???

Rainbow: well applejack and I were eating apples and soarin jumped scared me but I didn't get scared of course..And he kissed me in front of applejack! Then applejack got mad and started crying and I told soarin no one can stop her from crying and when soarin and I were having a conversation applejack grabbed a rope and catched soarin and then she just started beating him up!!

Twilight: I need to get him in my clinic imedietly!!

Rainbow: wow..I never seen applejack so broken..

I never seen applejack so broken

Applejack: *crys more*

Rainbowdash: I mean.. never mind....

Keisha: yay!! Finished it!!! Hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget to ask and dare! Everypony!