Question by 😜😜😜

Omg! Omg! Omg!! I just hit 1.16k views and 145 votes!! Thank you very much!! This means so much to me thank you!! I just can't believe that I have 1.16k viewers I mean that's alot for me it's all happening so fast!! Thank you!!

R: darlings there's  a question for us

RD: it's only for you girls Aj and I aren't there

Pp: yeah let's read it

Question: I'm an ask for  rarishy and a dare for twipie
I'm writing a fanfic on you two would you describe your relationship as a more of a friend on friend relation ship? Buddy buddy? Or are you the lovey dover relationship that makes everyone else throw up kinda?

Dare: I dare you two to go out to a club and dance your hearths out

TS: uhh I'm with flash...

Pp: oh yeah I forgot...

Ts: and I have a plan with him tonight

Pp:then let's go tomorrow!!

Rd: *sigh* me and Aj are the only one who's in the relationship

Aj: no were not you don't even love me!!

Rd: wtf?  I just told you 5 minuits ago!!

Aj: it was a lie!!

Rd: no its not!!

Aj: yes it is I can tell it!!

Pp: will you two stop you've been doing this over and over since you two started dating!

Rd: I wasn't lying!

Aj: it was all your fault!!

Rd: why are you always getting angry at me??

Aj: *rolls eyes*

Rd: *realized something and looked down* oh I see what your doing... I'm really sorry I know I wasn't good enough for you... we should get rid of this relationship for our own good it's bad for you I'm sorry * walks away sadly*

R: applejack why can't you just believe that she loves you

Aj: because when our last date we were  at the cafè and I told her ah love smoothies she said she was going to get the best  smoothie and then when she's back she told me 'this is for you' and then she pour all of the smoothie to me!! And shes always tired when I'm with her!!

Pp: you got the wrong event...

Fs: don't you think we're forgetting about the question??

Aj: shut it fluttershy were talking!

R: *gasps* Applejack!! *runs to flutterhsy and hugs her*

Ts: guess that answered your question rarity and fluttershy want to be a lovey dovey person..

Aj: continue pinkie

Pp: okay... she didn't bought that smoothie she maid it with her hearth--

Aj: how did you know??

Pp: I helped her to sneak in the sugarcube corner and grab some ingredients!!...anywho..she made that smoothie she even draw your I love you in it it was so small to fit the I love you but she spent every night trying to perfect it!! And when she perfect it dumbell and his friends saw rainbowdash walking to you with a pretty smoothie and  tripped rainbowdash and she accidently pour the smoothie!!

Aj:that explain why she was so tired...

Ts: you have to apologize to her Applejack she really loves you and I never seen her so happy with her partner.

Aj: yeah I do...

To be continue...lol keep daring and asking oh and DoubleContagious you don't have to make rarity and fluttershy in relation ship and you can put twipie in relation ship if you want your the author!! Thanks for the question!! I Love y'all!