💖💖💗dare by stardashAura!!💗💖💖

Enjoy!!

Dare: I dare twilight sparkle to not read any books in one week!!

Twilight: what?! But spike just gave me a letter from princess celestia oh nice what If it's important and i needed to do it imedietly??,what if there's a big calamity happening in there??,what if there's a robber that wants to rob princess cele----

Rainbow " calm down twilight you have a wings now you can do tricks with me without books!!

Twilight:but I tought your reading the new daring do book that just came out earlier??

Rainbowdash: IT DID?! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!! But I'm here for you twilight daring do book can w-wait.

Twilight: really thank you rainbowdash I knew you wouldn't choose a book over your friend! Thank you!

Rainbow:u huh now I'm gonna teach you some few tricks tod--

Applejack:hold up you muzzle there you promised me that your helping at the farm today.

Rainbowdash:awwww is my apple jealous??.

Applejack:well sometimes.. even if sometimes ah want you fir my self only.  you can go with twilight now ah got some chores to finish.*walks away*

Rainbwodash: she's jealous I can tell come!!

Rainbowdash and twilight did a lots of tricks and then decided to go home and take a rest.

The next day twilight stayed in her bedroom.and never came out.and the next day she did the same and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day.

Twilight finally came out of her room.

Spike:ummm twilight are you okay??

Twilight: the week is over wheres books, books mommy's here come here..

Spike:okay?? I'm just gonna go to rarity's place bye!!

Keisha:thanks for the dare StarDashAura did you like the picture??.don't forget to ask and dare the mane 6!!