Clara's Dare!

Enjoy!!
(They helped me to do this) oh and the mane six are in human form right now oh and the Dora part I got it from an episode

Clara: yay!! I'm here so this is the dare! I dare the mane six to watch the Dora the Explorer " The legend of the big red chicken " in personal I know twilight can teleport you guys!!

Rainbowdash: oh the Dora?? I used to watch that when I was little!!

Applejack: The Dora?? *laughs very hard till she cries* sigh Dora......and you watch that??

Rainbowdash: of course everybody watch Dora but she's just very annoying I mean she always uses her mouth to find things instead of her eyes....

Twilight:true! But they help kids to learn things and Dora is a show for kids....

Applejack:ah agree to Rainbowdash more ah almost break the remote when ah watched it with applebloom last week and ah don't understand why applebloom always say things when watching it like "MAPP!!"

Twilight: it's a show for kids applejack it helps them...and I'm sure applebloom is not the only one who's watching it.

Rainbowdash:I'm sure Scootaloo wouldn't watch that I mean she's Scootaloo and she's almost as awesome as me!

Twilight:I'm sure she watches it i bet for 50 bucks!

Rainbowdash:I bet for 100 bucks if she doesn't!!

Clara:the dare?? Remember?? Are you guys still gonna do it?

Rainbowdash: yeah yeah later..

Twilight:so let's go to Scootaloo's place!

Rainbowdash:yup!

They all went to Scootaloo's place and they heard someone singing....." come on vàmonos! Everybody lets go!!" When the three teens sneak in teh saw applebloom,sweetie bell and Scootaloo singing along to the Dora theme song..

Rainbowdash:Scootaloo?!?!

Applebloom:hey rainbowdash!!

Scootaloo:oh hey rainbowdash they forced me to do this I promise!!!!

Sweetie belle:heyyy it was all your idea to watch this!

Scootaloo:no its not Sweetie belle I tought we were friends!

Applebloom and sweetiebelle:*giggles*

Applejack:ya having fun there lil sis?

Applebloom:yup!!

Twilight:wheres my 50 bucks??

Rainbiwdash: ugh fine you win....*hands out her money*

Applejack:ah think it's time to do the dare now...

Twilight:oh yeah I forgot all about that let's call the others!*teleports with applejack and rainbiwdash*

Applejack:hey girls we have a dare!

Rarity:really?! I heard it's the especial chapter!!

Twilight: yes it is and the dare is we have to watch Dora the Explorer "The legend of the big red chicken" in personal

Fluttershy:yay chickens!!

Pinkiepie:yay DORA!!!!!

Twikight: okay here goes nothing......*teleports to episode*

Rainbwodash:😐😐 what? Is this the Dora world?

Twilight:yes you can see her there right?

Applejack:what is she doing?