Her Again?

Marinette:

I didn't much like Chloé, but her kidnapping was no doubt mysterious.

I had finally finished my homework, and was hoping to get a break, but as usual, that didn't happen. I was called downstairs by my mom. I figured that she just needed help with the bakery, but boy, oh boy, was I wrong.

I was lying on my bed and raised a tired head. Ugh, I had better get up, I thought.

I grabbed my apron as I headed down the stairs. I stopped tying it when I saw that my mom and dad were gathered around the television with worried expressions on their faces. I saw Chloé's face on the screen, her vain look was obvious to all but herself.

"What happened?" I asked. Although I didn't care for Chloé, she was still my classmate.

"She was kidnapped," my mother said, concerned. "Very recently."

"Do the police know who took her yet?" I questioned.

"Not yet." She declared. "I'm surprised there wasn't a ransom to the mayor."

I was starting to think that this might be a job for Ladybug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I squinted my eyes a little as I approached the Eiffel Tower. Chat Noir should have been meeting me there soon. I had contacted him after I had heard the news.

On the way, I had checked for any suspicious movement that could have been an akuma. I hadn't seen anything.

I landed on a stable part of the tower, just as I spotted a certain black cat making his way over top of buildings to meet me. He landed firmly, a few feet away.

"M' lady." He greeted me by reaching out and kissing my hand.

"Chat, we don't have the time," I stated. "We need to get to the bottom this." I was determined to find Chloé, despite our...... issues.

For maybe an hour, we stayed up in the Eiffel Tower discussing as many possibilities as we could think of. None were worthy of being followed up on.

Eventually, I had to leave. I was getting tired. I said goodbye to my partner, and swung across the city as if I was flying. It was the best feeling.

Of course, though, my enjoyed time just being myself was interrupted. I heard a scream. I immediately stopped despite my longing to go home and into bed. My eyes quickly found the source and what I saw shocked me.

There was Sabrina in the street, struggling against..... An invisible force.

Author's Note:

Thank you for looking at my story. I'm not very good at first chapters. Just give my story a chance, I promise that it's not like other watching Miraculous Fanfics. "Poof they're in a movie theater and they don'tmind that they've been kidnapped, they just like having snacks."

How about no. I like a story with a little explaining, don't you?

Anyway, thanks for reading and any art in the media section belongs and was made by me. :)