The Strangest Feeling Of Deja Vu

You cannot imagine how sorry I am for not updating! And my only excuse?

Life. It's this thing called life, guys, and it spreads like a disease.

Life happened.

~Wima

P.S. Hope it was worth the wait! :)

Chloe:

The screen displayed as follows:

Alec: Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!
(Crowd chanting Mireille's and Aurore's names)
Aurore: Hi!
Mireille: (giggles)

I thought for a moment. Hadn't I already seen this on TV? Why did I need to watch it again? Ugh, was this really the point of kidnapping me?

Alec: We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply.

Scene: . Marinette is chasing Manon.

I saw Marinette, and I immediately was disgusted. Why was I watching her? She ruined my life. She took everything from me, and then blamed it all on me. I was known as the school bully, but I was simply treating others the way I've been treated. She made my life miserable? She was going to know what that felt like.

Marinette: Come on, Manon, give that back!
Manon: But I wanna be a fashion designer too!
(Marinette falls on the sofa.)
Marinette: Manon, please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it!
Manon: (giggles)
Marinette: Huh? (crashes with the table) Ah! Nnnngh...
Marinette: Hmmm... Huh? Ah! (giggles; walks to the curtain, only to see that Mano is not there)
Manon: I'm gonna vote for Mireille, she's the best!
Marinette: Hey, my phone!
(Manon grabs Marinette's hat.)
Marinette: Ughhh... Why did I agree to do this again?
(Tikki appears)

What is that? I thought. It was so strangely familiar...

Marinette: Stay low, Tikki!
Tikki: Don't worry. You know what? If you can handle Manon for a day, any villain here on out will be a piece of cake.
(Doorbell rings; Tikki hides)

Villain? What's that supposed to mean?

Marinette: Alya?
Alya: Hey, I got a huge scoop for you. Guess who's on a photoshoot in the park?
Marinette: Now? Adrien is in the park right now?

Of course I knew about Marinette's major "crush" on Adrien. But I knew it was fake. Everything about Marinette was fake. It was all just a lie so that she could steal Adrien from me. So she could steal everything from me.

Alya: As we speak!
Marinette: Oh, gosh! What...what am I gonna say to him?
Alya: The same thing as usual: (imitates Marinette) "I... uhhh... dahee... wha... ahh..."

Yeah right.

Marinette: Stop it.
Manon Uh, who's she?
Marinette: Whoops! I forgot about this little detail.
Alya: And who's she?
Marinette: This is Manon, one of my mom's friends' daughters. I'm watching her all afternoon. (Gasps) Oh no! I can't go out!
Alya: Let me guess. Another "you couldn't say no" favor?
Marinette: No, I just couldn't... say... no.