Adrien

A/N:THIS IS THE ONE THAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! This is THE chapter, guys!!! XD
BWA HA HA!!!!! I'm such an evil author-chan! Hope you enjoy!

Marinette:

I had no idea what on Earth I was going to do. After the akuma attack, I had made sure that Chat Noir was okay. He had really scared me. I was just glad that he was okay.

After he had fallen and scared me out of my mind, I had to take care of the akuma by myself. It was difficult, but once the deed was done, I had returned to Chat with tears in my eyes. He... I thought he was gone... I couldn't stand to look at his crumpled smile when he told me that he'd do anything for me. It was almost to much to bear. He always had a confusing affect on me. I loved Adrien, but Chat was always trying to enchant me. It only made my feelings for Adrien waver.

As I reflected upon the memory, I was on patrol. It was right after school. And tonight was the dreaded school dance. What was I going to do? How was Ladybug going to be there at the same time as Marinette? Why did I ever come up with this idea?

Eventually, I found my way back to my balcony. I slipped quietly through the hatch and into my room. I quickly said, "Tikki, spots off" and returned to my regular civilian clothing.

I went to my closet to reach the dress that I had previously made. It was made many weeks ago; a time when there was nothing going on. I wanted to make a dress that just gave out that enchanting vibe. Maybe I would wear it one day to impress Adrien. When I would wear it, I would be too busy to even talk to him. Well, trip over my words, that is.

The dress itself was sleeveless. It was simple and curvy, and it was red with black spots that varied in size. The bottom edge of the dress was just past my knee, and around the waist lay a bow tied in the back. To match the dress, I had plain black gloves that ended just before my elbow. The outfit overall did look like Ladybug, but not too much that Chat Noir would realize my true identity.

After I had gotten the dress on, I heard a knock on my balcony door. It was probably Chat Noir. He was no doubt wondering where Ladybug was.

Well, I thought. Time for what will most likely prove to be quite the adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood alone in an isolated room. Terror. Pure terror. Eyes wide, I dashed to the door, my fist banging against the metal. I was so desperately alone.

That one fact had changed the entire plan.

Adrien.

He hadn't showed up. Was he kidnapped? Was he okay? Where was he? Why wasn't he at the dance? What had happened? Had anything happened?

"Adrien..." Tears threatened to spill onto my cheeks.

Chat had walked me to the dance. I had talked to Alya and Nino. Nino said that Adrien would be a little late. Clearly they hadn't noticed the kidnapping pattern yet; they didn't seem to be concerned at all.

Chat Noir had escorted me to an empty classroom. With the sun already set, the darkness of the room gave me chills.

Adrien.

The single name couldn't escape my mind. The single name gave me a wave of worries and anxiety.

Chat had closed the classroom door and said that he would be watching from the window. We were talking using ear pieces.

Adrien.

"There's someone in my class who's missing." I said to Chat. He could tell that my voice was thick with a feeling that sent shivers down my spine. "His name is Adrien."

"He's fine, I promise." Chat replied. How did he know? He was watching me. "What I'm wondering is where Ladybug is. She's been a no-show all night." He said grumpily.

Adrien.

That was beside the point. Where was Adrien? "Chat, seriously, I'm worried," I continued. "Where is he? What if he was kidnapped?" I questioned in a panicked tone.

"I'm sure he's okay."

Adrien.

"How do you know?" My voice was rising now. "He could be gone for all you know!" I exclaimed, my voice crazed. The tears were there now. Streaming. I fell. I was kneeling on the floor.

Chat slowly opened the door, and came in. He got down on both knees and held my shoulders. "It's okay."

Adrien.

His voice when he told me it was okay. Calm. Simple, yet reassuring.

His eyes searching mine. Gentle, yet aware. And so green.

And those hands. I had felt them somewhere before. On my shoulders, just like now.

It was like the sun was rising. It had dawned on me. His friendly voice, his green eyes, his hands, and, oh, the hair!

I looked at it. That dumb bell. So shiny, reflecting my dumbfounded face.

"A-adrien?"