Chapter 2

Note: Please read the authors note at the end.

"No, please it’s okay. Here sit anywhere you want. They all sat around my table, except one. Min Yoongi. He sat next to the piano. He was just sitting there looking at the piano with pain in his eyes. I was wondering what he was thinking. He then turned around and looked me right in the eyes. I saw my hand shaking and looked away fast.

“Okay, so to clear something right away. You should call us by our real names, because we need to be close, for you to write our music.” Namjoon quickly said. Everybody nodded confirming it.

“Okay, then you should call me (Y/N). This is my number” , I gave them all cards where my number was written, they immediately started writing my number in their phones. Then i got six texts, with their names with their numbers. I smiled. I just didn’t get Yoongi’s text. I sat there quietly.

“Okay, we should give you some time to adjust to the new surroundings.” said Jin. I nodded my head and thanked them. They all got out of the room. I finally let out that big breath i was holding in. I sat to the piano and started playing something that came to my mind while i was looking at Yoongi. It was a nice and slow sound. I felt peaceful playing it. I wrote down the notes on one of my papers.

After a couple of hours i finished it. I felt really hungry i haven’t eaten all day. I looked at my phone and saw it was already 8pm. I should probably go home. I took my laptop and my bag, and left the room. I heard my stomach growling. I hopped nobody heard it. I left the building and started walking to my apartment. I was walking slowly, I was actually dragging myself to my home, because i was really tired. I saw some white light flashing at me. I started walking faster, but I was being followed. I eventually started to run, after a while I hid in a small street behind a dumpster. When I noticed that the coast was clear I walked out of the street and hurried to my home. I entered the building and after walking to the fifth floor i entered my apartment.

Yoongi’s P.O.V.

“Hyuuuuung, get up we have to gooo!!!!” I heard Jungkook screaming.

“Leave me alone, you little…” I said while putting a pillow on my face.

“Hyung, get up, now” he screamed louder.

“Why do I have to get up???” I shouted.

“ Becauseee today we have to meet our new composer, since youu fired the last one for not “feeling” your song. Now come on or I will spill cold water on you!” he said. I growled and got up.

“ Fine i’m, i’m up” I said. When will this nightmare end. I just want to sleep. I got up and dressed in my usual clothes. Wearing all black like I normally do. I got out of the room and smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen. I entered the kitchen to be greeted with Jin’s famous eggs and bacon. I sat and quickly ate my breakfast.

We all finished eating and went out from our dorm. The black car was already waiting for us in front of the building. We got in.

As usual I sat next to the window I put my headphones in and played some music. Just who might this new composer be. And why is she that important. Am I not enough. I thought. I started cracking my fingers. I didn’t even noticed when we arrived. We got out. Our manager was already waiting for us.

He was saying something to us, but I didn’t care listening. He walked us to the office. We entered it and I saw a girl, who was around Jungkooks age, maybe a year older or two. The manager introduced her. And we introduced ourselves. I saw that she quickly put a photo she was holding on the table in her bag. I saw that her hands were shaking. The manager got out and left us alone with her.

She told us to sit. I was starting to feel annoyed so I sat by the piano. I didn’t give her much attention, I was more admiring the piano then listening what they were saying. I felt someone staring at me.

I looked up, and noticed her looking at me. We made eye contact but she quickly looked away embarrassed, I saw her blushing. She than gave us her number. I didn’t bother memorizing it in my phone. Because she will probably get fired soon. We left the room, I heard her let out a deep breath. I stayed behind the others. I was trying to figure out what was special about her since I had to wake up this early. I heard a piano tune. I guess she was playing it. It was peaceful and felt like home. It felt like the first time I touched the piano. It was bringing me back memories I didn’t want to remember. Not right now. Not here at the company. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I quickly brushed it away and quickly ran out.

We went to the dorm. I was feeling down, and I think Jin hyung noticed it because he made my favourite food for diner. I ate it and got in my room. I felt the words coming into my mind. So I started writing them in my lyrics book. After four hours or so I fell asleep on my desk.

___________________________________

Okay guys. So this is the second chapter I hope you like it, I know it's short but I will try in the future to make it longer. And also why I wanted you to read is for you to know that this is all fictional I am not assuming anything of this to be true. So please don't worry. And yeah comment anything you want it can be hate, love or anything really. If you think I should change something please tell me. If you have any ideas how this story will proceed pleas tell me I want to know. And feel free to message me anytime you want. Thank you for reading it, once again 😘😘