Chapter 6

Read the (A/N) please

They all went out, and I went to my apartment.

I took a shower and sat on my bed looking at my closet. I didn’t have anything to wear. All I have are oversized hoodies and like three shirts, two black skirts and two black ties. I’ve never had an interview before. All the people I worked for before were rookies who were just starting and eventually didn’t accomplish anything. Oh my god I need new stuff. I wore an oversized black hoodie and some leggings and went to the shopping mall. I was going to the shops I have never been in before. I didn’t have much money, since I haven’t been paid yet. I was looking at all sorts of clothing from dresses to shirts and everything. What do people even wear to an interview. I mean I saw the boys they are all pretty in their suits or in their t-shirts. I even saw Blackpink but no. I am not a star. What does a composer wear to an interview?

While I was walking from shop to shop, I was listening to music. Someone touched my shoulder. I screamed, I turned my music off and turned around. Hoseok was standing there laughing.

“Jesus, Hoseok you almost gave me a heart attack.”

“Damn, (Y/N) I didn’t know you were a scaredy cat.”

“Eh, I’m not but I was listening to music so yeah… What are you doing here?”

“I came to buy something for me to wear for the interview. What are you going to wear?”

“I’ve been here since I left the company, and I didn’t find anything, I’ll probably wear my leggings and a with a tie.”

“Ah, no you are not missy, today I am going to be your stylist.”

“What, no. Hoseok I can’t ask that from you. I’m fine with….”

“Did I ask you something?” I saw the sun coming from him. How could I resist this cute little sun.

“Fine…” I agreed.

He was walking so fast, he was picking stuff up.

“Go try these, then I will bring you more.Go…” I admit it, I was kind of scared to try these stuff. I mean they can’t be bad, Hobi has a great style.

I went to the dressing room, the first thing I tried was a floral dress. It wasn’t exactly my style.

“Girl, this is for you not that.” Hobi said when I came out and pushed me some clothes in my hands.

I put them on. It was a.nice black crop-top, it didn’t reveal much of my skin, and black skinny jeans with ripped knees. I went out to show him.

“You have to wear this tonight, it suits you really well. Oh I almost forgot. Here you go.” he gave me a pair of black high heels and a black choker.

“Hoseok, I don’t have money to buy all this stuff.”

“Who said you were going to pay it. The company will pay for it of course.”

“What? No, I can’t I need all the money I can get.”

“Oh you pure child, right after the interview you will get paid don’t worry.” he said smiling.

“Okay fine, but we should hurry up, Najoon could call me any minute now.”

“oh you mean about the interview, yeah it starts in two hours I forgot to tell you. Now let’s go join the other at the company.”

While he was driving to the company, we talked a lot. About life and stuff like that. He mentioned that Jimin is the next one I will work with.