Chapter 51-The last chapter

Read the authors note i love you <3 <3 <3 

Epilogue

Yoongi P.O.V.

Future

I still remember the day she came back. She looked like a totally new person. Well I am glad only her looks changed and not her cute little cuddly personality. I remember how I jumped across the table when she looked me in the eye at that fan meeting. I hugged her so hard and well to be honest I did start crying. She was the only one left. The other boys left too. They gave us some time. I guess that's that. Her hair was soft as always. Her face was still pale but I could see the pinch of those rosy cheeks. Her plump lips covered with a purple matte lipstick. Her smile that always caught my heart like some kind of a prisoner. She was finally there. I could touch her. And I wasn't having another mental breakdown nor was I imagining her being here. She was here. I could smell her perfume. Mint flavored I think. We talked for hours. She explained to me why she left. I was angry at first but then I saw her crying and I saw that I was not the only one in pain.

The part that is the best part in all of this is that she was the anonymous composer. And now I can see her every day. I can talk to her. Give her many cuddles. And criticize her work if necessary. I am standing okay with myself now. I'm not seeing Somin anymore. I mean yeah we see each other when we hang out but I don't have any more sessions.

All of us moved in a big apartment complex that we paid for quite a lot to be honest. Well at least I am sharing it with (Y/N). We talked about having children but decided that it will be for the best we have it after I finish my time in the army. That way I could see he child grow up. I saw that they will be shutting down the army for idols but it will start in 2022. And I enlist in 2021. So it will still make me go to the army. Gosh two years in the army I think I'll die there.

Currently I am at (Y/N)'s studio. I am waiting for her to finish the song so we can go on a date that I have been planning to take her out on ever since she came back. She was all dressed up. She had an elegant ocean blue dress that suit her well. Her hair was in tied in a bun. She had eyeliner and some shade of pink eyeshadow. Her lips were covered with a lipstick that matched the color of her dress. She's been telling me she will be done in 5 minutes for the past 20 minutes. But what can I do? I can just sit back and watch her. I was dressed in a simple black suit. To be honest we didn't dress ourselves. Hoseok did. That boy really loves fashion. Oh yeah since we are talking about fashion Taehyung is considering to sign with Gucci. That boy is going crazy right now in his room. I guess? And Jimin is going to sign with Chanel probably. They talked about it with him.

(Y/N) turned around in her chair and stood up grabbing her phone and purse.

"Okay, Yoongi I'm ready. Should we go? Sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's okay baby. Let's just go. We don't wanna be late for our reservation do we?"

"Okay baby." She wrapped her hand around mine and we left. We went to this restaurant. It was very fancy and expensive. Only a few people were there now so it was good. Well good for me. The waiter led us to our table and we ordered some food and wine. I have been cracking my knuckles ever since we arrived.

"Yoongi-ah do you have something to tell me? Is there something wrong?" she asked and raised her eyebrow.

"It's nothing."

"Did you break some of my things so you are taking me out on a date like this? What was it? Was it my earphones? If it was I can always get new ones."

"No I didn't break anything I swear."

"Spill it then."

"Come on don't make it hard for me I am already sweating like crazy."

"Fine. The food is here." The food arrived and we started eating. She talked about random stuff and soon the desserts arrived.

"Yoongi-ah?"

"Yes?"

"Are you gonna propose already?" she played with her cake and I choked on my piece of strawberry cheese cake.

"W-what?" I tried to swallow the cake.

"You told Taehyung about it. Taehyung. My best friend. Who tells me every single thing?"

"Damn it. I told him to keep quiet now it's ruined. God damn it."

"You can still try?"

"Fine." I kneeled on one knee and opened a little box revealing a small white gold diamond ring. "(Y/N)(L/N) will you do the honor of becoming my wife in the future?"

"Sure, if you promise not to tell Taehyung next time you want to surprise me."

"I promise." I said and put a ring on her finger. She stood up and I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her soft lips. The people now stopped eating and cheered to us.

__________________________

And it's over guys. Thank you for reading this story and thank you for dealing with my laziness and not writting and my grammar mistakes. My mistakes in general. Thank you for the encouraging messages and comments. Thank you for all the votes. I am really sorry because i didn't write anything for two months. I just didn't want it to end you know. I knew if i start writing it will end and it will be the last chapter. I know it was a shitty story and there were a lot of sad parts. It might not be the ending you like but this is me. I don't know. I still can't believe it's over. I kinda cried while writting this. 

I'll write another fanfiction. Comment on witch one you like the best.

1. Heartless Us || Yoongi x Jimin x Jungkook (High school AU)

2. School of magic and art || Min Yoongi AU

3. Sugary Love || Yoonmin

4. Gamer Con || Min Yoongi AU

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH