Chapter 47 the beginning of the great fall

Yoongi's P.O.V.

(Y/N) and I had a huge fight. I was too harsh to her. I should go apologize tomorrow. She's probably sleeping now. I was sitting in my studio, on the black leather chair looking up at the celling and spinning. Aish that girl. She is overworking herself. It's not good for her health. I heard from the boys she is eating well. And even more than I expected. I looked at the keyboard lying beside me. I turned it on and started playing some tune. Good one I thought to myself. Taheyung and Hoseok busted in my studio.

"Woah, what's the rush?" I asked turning off the keyboard.

"You are such an egomaniac. Fucking lunatic." Tae said.

"Wha.." I tried to say something but Hoseok stopped me.

"You bastard, who gives you the right to do that to our princess?" he said and pushed me.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You fought with (Y/N). We heard you alright. Everyone in the building did. You know how much you hurt her? She got mad and started abusing the poor piano. When we came in blood was dropping of her hands from the force she hit that piano." Tae said raising his voice after each sentence he said.

"T-the blood was d-dropping?" I asked, scared to even imagine the state she was in.

"Yes you bastard. I assume she is asleep now. But in the morning you will go to her and apologize. You will beg for her forgiveness." Tae was scaring me now.

"I'm sorry Taehyung just don't kill me. I was planning to do that anyway. But... Is she okay now?"

"Not thanks to you." Hoseok scoffed.

"It's 2am now go to sleep and I'll talk to her tomorrow..." I said, my voice getting more quieter after each word.

"You better." Tae said and they left. I ran my hand through my hair. What have you done Min Yoongi? That night I cried. I cried for a long time before falling asleep on the desk.

I was woken up by someone's scream. I got out of the studio and up the hallway. I looked around the secretary was running around crying. What the hell is going on?

"YOONGI, YOONGI WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard Jimin scream, followed by Hoseok and Taehyung.

"JIN GET HER OUT THE AMBULANCE IS COMING SOON." I heard Namjoon scream. I stood in place. Letting the fear take my body. What's going on? Once I realized that the situation was critical I ran to Jimin. Once I saw them running through the hallway opening each door yelling my name I yelled. "JIMIN WHAT'S GOING ON?" I was panicking. I could smell the burning plastic.

"(Y/N) she..." I didn't hear the last part because I pushed him away and ran to her office. I stood at the door. She was sitting on the floor screaming, she was covering her ears and I saw the blood running down her arms. Jin was trying to pick her up. I felt the tears running down my face and in the distance I could hear the ambulance. I helped Jin get her out of the office and out of the building. The paramedics let me in the car and go with her. What the hell happened?

__________________________________

Hate comment's in 3,2,1 go