Chapter 19

Read A/N

Yoongi’s P.O.V.

When she left I smiled to myself. When I turned around I saw Tae looking at me with his angry eyes.

“What did you do to make her cry?”

“I did nothing okay.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I am not crying, I even helped her last night. And the night before.”

“That’s why you left her room the other day.”

“Yes.”

“Fine, but remember, you hurt her, I kill you. It’s simple as that.”

“You are so scary.” I said sarcastically.

“Also, tomorrow you are having some alone time with her.”

“What? How?”

“Did you forget? Tomorrow you are working with her on your song.”

“Fuck.”

“Plan it well.”

“You know I can beat your gay ass Taehyung.”

“Try me.” I wanted to punch him so hard but Jungkook would kill me, and also Jin walked in.

“I smell toast.” Jin yawned.

“Yah, (Y/N) and I ate.”  Jin looked at me puzzled.

“Fine, less food to make.” he pushed me.and Tae out of the kitchen. We sat on the couch and played some Mario Kart. Hoseok ate his breakfast and went out. I hope they finish fast. They probably will.

The others started coming in the living room joining us soon after Hoseok left. We all played Mario Kart together. Jungkook’s phone rang. He answered.

“Yah, i’m coming in 5.” I heard him say. He hung up.

“Who was that?” I asked him.

“Ah it was (Y/N), she wants me to do some vocals for Boy meets Evil.”

“Okay.”

“I need to hurry.” he ran out of the dorm. Damn that girl really is fast.

I went to my room and picked up my notebook and some papers. I went outside. The fresh air hit me. I breathed it in. Ah, it was nice being outside. The cold wind was blowing. It sent shivers down my body. I was stubborn to go to the company. It can give me peace and quiet and I can also see (Y/N) there. I entered the company and was struck by the hot wave. Damn these people are crazy turning the heat up it wasn’t even that cold outside. I saw Jungkook and Hoseok leave the building. So it means they are finished. I looked around for a perfect place to write. As I was passing by (Y/N)’s office I heard a piano play. I say by the door and listened. I suddenly heard a voice. A beautiful angelic voice coming out of the room. It was a familiar voice. Oh my god was that (Y/N)’s voice. It is so perfect. I didn’t know she could sing. Damn, the song was perfect for her voice. I barely managed not to get in the office. I stood up and waited for what seemed a century but was actually five minutes and knocked on the door. There was no answer so I got in. I looked around the office. I found her sleeping on the couch. I smiled and put a blanket on her. I sat behind her desk. It had a perfect view on her. I opened my notebook and started writing some lyrics. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Her hair was falling on her face. I giggled at the sight of her hair falling on her nose and her making an angry face. She looked so cute.

After a while of endless writing and scratching the lyrics I looked at the time. It was almost 7pm. I stood up. I had to wake her up. But I didn’t want to wake her up. I touched her arm. But she didn’t move at that. So I called her name and moved the hair from her face. She slowly opened her eyes and backed up on the couch.

“Jesus Christ Yoongi. You gave a me a heart attack.” she yawned.

“Sorry, but I had to wake you up because we have to go home.”

“Oh, what time is it?”

“It’s around 7.”

“Oh, shit.” she quickly stood up.

“woah, where’s the rush.”

“I slept through the day.”

“So?”

“I’m gonna get fired.”

“No you won't. I do that all the time.”

“Oh..” she said.

“Come on let’s go.” I grabbed her soft hand. She didn't resist it. We walked out and went to the dorm. Before we went in we could smell the chicken. Jin probably prepared the dinner already. I.looked a (Y/N). She didn’t look really good. Her face turned white. She was pale as the walls.

“Are you okay?” I was worried.

“Yoongi… can I please pass the dinner tonight?” she barely managed to say with the small gulps between every word.

“Are you okay? You don't look so good.” I grabbed her shoulders. She stumbled back and grabbed her mouth and just ran into the dorm. I followed her in and everybody was looking at me. She ran to her room. I caught sight of Tae’s angry glance.

“What happened?” Jin asked.

“I have no idea.” I went to her room and knocked on her door.

“Leave me alone.” I heard a distanced voice coming out of the room.

“I just wanna make sure you are okay.”

“I’m fine now go away.” I heard a loud sob. Is she crying?

“If you won’t tell me what's wrong i’ll get in.”

“Don’t.”

“I’m coming in.” I opened the door but I could find her, I heard her sobbing in the bathroom. I went in. I found her sitting beside the toilet. She puked. I grabbed her hair not letting it slip in the toilet.

“What happened you were fine a minute ago?”

“It’s because I ate too much yesterday, and the smell of the food just made me feel so sick.” she managed to say between her sobbing and vomiting. When she stopped I picked her up and slowly put her on the bed. I covered her with blankets.

“I’ll be back.”

I went out of the room and to the kitchen. I grabbed a small bottle of coke and some over baked bread. I asked Jin to prepare a soup. I went back to the room.

“Drink a little bit of this, and eat only this, Jin will make you some soup for you to eat.” She just nodded. I sat beside her.

__________________________________

(A/N)

Sorry for not posting before I fell asleep while writing it. So here is the new chapter. In like 7 hours for now there will be chapter 20 it will be a long ass chapter and there will be Q/A at the end so go check out Chapter 16 to ask questions you want to be answered.