Chapter 31

*warning smut active radar*

"Amm... You know.... Never mind they are coming." He stood up. I looked and saw Tae, Jungkook and Jin coming our way. I guess they finished eating. I decided to drop the subject for now but i'll certainly talk about it with him later. We went back to my office and finally finished the song. Damn.

Yoongi came not long after we finished the song. I was looking at the song we were supposed to be working on today. It was called "The Last" it was very emotional. He was talking about depression. I like how all of the boys in their songs talk about real problems that are out there in the world. That's my favorite thing about them. I was in deep thoughts before Yoongi snapped me out of them waving his hand in front of my face.

"Earth calls (Y/N)." he smiled

"Oh, sorry Yoongi. I was just think about the song we are doing today."

"Oh, don't worry about the song. I want to compose it myself. And besides I'm taking you on a nice date."

"Well, okay." I flashed him a smile even though I was crushed inside. I was really looking forward on composing this song with him. And just like that all my ideas are crashed. I know I should be glad for getting some free time and that he is taking me on a date, but I love composing. I love composing with him. He pecked my lips and I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Let's go." We put a mask and a cap so nobody would recognize us.

"Where are we going?" I asked him when we went outside the company.

"You'll see." He interviewed his hand with mine. We walked up one hill and entered the woods.

"Ammm, Yoongi where are you taking me?"

"Ayy don't worry." I tightened the grip on his arm. After walking through the dark woods on some small path Yoongi picked me up bridal style. "Close your eyes." I listened to him and closed my eyes. He carried me. I felt the wind on my face. He put me on something soft.

"Okay you can open them now." I slowly opened my eyes just to be amazed at the place we were at. The wind was blowing in my face. I was sitting on a blanket. We were on a cliff. From where you can see the whole Seoul. Behind me was a big dark forest. I looked up the sky. The sun was setting and letting the moon take over the dark night. All the colors in the sky matching with the city lights that were starting to light up. It was just beautiful. Yoongi was sitting beside me looking at me with his gummy smile. "Do you like it?"

"Do I like it? I love it Yoongi."

"I knew you would feel down because I said I won't work on the song with you. I even thought you were going to kill me. So I wanted to plan us a perfect little date. It's a picnic but never mind that."

"Aish, so cheesy all of a sudden. And yes I was angry at you. But this just makes my day."

"I also know you had a hard day today. Because you worked with 4 idiots."

"Ay they are not idiots. They are just childish. Very very childish." I laughed hitting him playfully on the shoulder.

"They are, aren't they?" I nodded. And after that we watched the sunset. It was beautiful. Yoongi pulled me in for a cuddle. I liked his hands that wrap around me so naturally. After the sunset he opened a bag that was on the blanket which I didn't even see, and pulled out to boxes of chinese food.

"Oh you know what I like the best." We started eating and we talked about our day. I told him that Suran should be coming tomorrow so we can work on the song then if she doesn't get jetlag. After we finished we looked at the beautiful stars.

"You know you are my lucky star."

"Yoongi, stop it. You sound so cheesy it makes me think something is wrong."

"Ay, i thought you like me being cheesy."

"I do. But I don't know. It's just not you."

"Okay, i'll stop." He giggled pulling me in for a deep kiss. I fell on my back him being on top of me, his both hands beside my head. I looked at him and chuckled pulling him in for another kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck kissing him passionately. He broke the kiss to get some air but immediately attacking them again. He left kissed down my neck. I felt his cold hands going up my hoodie. We were both heavy breathing. I traced my fingers down his chest. I bit my lip as he pulled the hoodie off of me. Leaving me in my bra. He left kisses on my stomach making me giggle at his every touch. I pulled his black t-shirt off and seeing his white skin made me bit my lip again. He made his way to my neck again and bit it. That made me moan. He pulled my leggings of leaving me only in my bra and my underwear. He unhooked my bra and pulled my underwear down with his teeth. I pulled down his jeans with his underwear revealing his hardened member. He slowly went inside me. I scratched Yoongi's bare back. When I got used to the pain he slowly started pulling the member in and out. I let out a loud moan yelling his name. He kissed my lips. I let them open and he used the opportunity to explore my mouth with his wet tongue.

"Yoongi... I'm coming..." I came and he pulled out his member removing his condom that was now filled with his seed. We were both breathing heavily. He laid beside me and let out a deep breath.

"(Y/N)..."

"Yes?" I said catching my breath.

"I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too, blondie."

After half an hour just laying there naked we dressed and grabbed the blanket and the trash. He drove me off to my apartment. I went up stairs and when I entered my room I just jumped on the bed falling asleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

I was woken up in the middle of the night by my phone buzzing.

"Who the fuck is calling me in the middle of the night." I grabbed my phone and answered it without looking at the caller. "Hello?"

_________________________________

(A/N)

I don't have any excuse besides of me having a huge writer's block. I don't know. I've been stressing out a lot lately. I have no idea.

Sorry for bad smut. First time writting. I promise to actually start writting everyday. Like I used to. Also chapter 40 is here soon so i'll be making q/a again yush.

Also Kookie is releasing another cover I can't wait.

I'm just gonna leave. Okay bye. Love you guys.