Chapter 8

“I will I promise.” After that he drove away.

After that I went to my apartment. I unlocked the door, but when I opened the door wasn’t there a big surprise for me to find. I was welcomed by a huge mess. Everything was torn apart the dishes were all broken, my pictures were scattered all over the place. My window was broken and the cold air was getting in. I ran to my badroom hoping my laptop and my notes were fine. But my laptop was broken in two pieces and the screen was broken, my notes were all wet. My sheets were covered in some red stuff. My clothes were torn apart. They were cut in pieces. Even my earphones were broken. I collapsed on the ground and hit my head and fainted.

After a while I woke up. I thought this was all just a nightmare but it wasn’t I broke down in tears. It was around 3am. I couldn’t call the company director to call in sick for the day. But I had to text someone. So I texted Jimin.

Me: Hi, Jimin sorry for texting you this late but I will not show up to work tomorrow because I am feeling sick, could you please tell that to the director?

Jimin: Are you okay? Of course I can.

Me: I’m fine just caught a slight cold that’s all I just need to rest for the day.

Jimin: Fine i’ll tell the other. Good night

I turned of my phone. I was still crying. I don’t have the money to fix all of this. I have to call the police tomorrow. Who would do this?

I got up and tried finding some clothes. I finally found a pair of old leggings and an oversized hoodie. I went out of my apartment. I didn’t want to wake up my neighbor so I just sat on the stairs. After a while I just fell asleep.

I was up by someone's familiar hands. I opened my eyes, just to see Yoongi in shock.

“(Y/N), why are you sleeping here on the stairs? Are you crazy?” he sounded worried. Why was he here? Didn’t I say Jimin not to worry.

“Oh god, what time is it?” I asked.

“It’s 9am”

“Why are you here?” I panicked as I jumped on my feet. Fuck if he finds out about my apartment I am going to die.

“Because you didn’t show up for work today, everybody was worried sick so I came here, just to find you sitting here on the stairs sleeping.”

“Well I’m fine I just have a slightly cold that’s all, you can go now.” I was slowly pushing him to the exit.

“Well if you are fine why were you sleeping on the stairs”

“Because, I wanted to do so. And my apartment was being repaired and I didn’t wanna wake up the neighbors.”

“What? Don’t lie to me. What’s going on?”

“I said nothing.” I kinda shouted a little he was making me angry now.

“Okay then show me your apartment.”

“I will not”

“You don’t have a choice” he pushed me away and opened the door of my apartment. He stood there in shock.

“What happened here?”

“I said nothing, it’s fine. This happened before.” No, it didn’t. I felt tears forming up in my eyes.

“It happened before??” he just stood there in shock. “Well did you call the police?”

“I was about to call them.”

“Call them now, this is not okay.”

I called the police. They came fast. Me.and Yoongi were just standing there while waiting for the police to come. When they came, they asked me a lot of questions. Like when I found out about this, do I assume who did it, and stuff like that. I answered them as much as I could but it was no help.

“Sorry miss, we don’t have enough evidence for us to start and investigation.” the police officer said, “Whoever did this knew what he was doing. He left no trace of anything.”

“It’s okay officer, thank you for coming.” I said, I waited for them to leave. I broke down in tears.

“Well you cry a lot, you know?” Yoongi said.

“Could you please leave me the fuck alone to cry my life out.”

“No”

“I am sorry, is this your life? No it is not now leave.” I said angrily.

“Do you have anywhere to go?”

“It’s none of you business” I said that as I went into my apartment, I went to my room, and carefully started picking up my papers and sheets trying not to tear them. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” I was saying to myself. I saw Yoongi helping me.

“You don’t have to do that.”

“I don’t but I want too. You know I have been observing you for a while now. I know your moves and I know when you are lying. And I know that you have nowhere to go. Now listen, I have a proposal. You can come live with us for sometime, just for you to stand on your feet again and repair your apartment. I’m sure that the guys won’t mind. But for return I need you to work with me on some songs. And the other choice you have is to live on the streets. So suit yourself.” he said while picking the papers up.

“First of I can’t live with you guys because I am working for you, second of your manager won’t let you, third I am a fan of yours, fourth the other fans will hate me even more, fifth I will probably lose my job, and sixth I can’t pay you back because of what I am getting paid for composing your songs I can barely afford my apartment. So it’s best for me to live on the streets.”

“Well, I won’t give you the other choice.”

“And why do you even care if I end up on the streets”

“Hey, I am not the careless person you think I am. I can be really emotional person. And I care because the guys love you, and you are a good composer. And all those stuff you just mentioned won’t mind because you won’t be paying us anything.”

“I can’t except that.”

“Well I am not giving you much choice. So pack your things. Well what’s left of them and come with me.” He said and continued picking up the papers. I sighted. I found a bag I was keeping under my bed, in it I found some old clothes and I was really happy to see that I still have some clothes left. I managed to remove my memory card from my laptop, and Yoongi helped me with the papers. He drove me to their dorm.

____________________________________

(A/N)

Hi, guys. Thank you for all the cute comments you leave behind. I love reading them. You can also follow me on instagram @wasuremono_majime is my username. You will se my hair is something in between green and blue. But you can follow me.only if you want to. I post some random stuff on my story's so you can check that. (I am not trying to promote myself here, just giving you something where you can contact me because I am seriously there like 24/7). Also I am very close to 200 reads in 8 days which is great and I thank you guys a lot. I don't want to spoil you the story but you will find out somethings very very soon. If yiu have any ideas please send them. Also if you would like I can make Namjin happen or like Vkook or whatever you would like. Feel free to text me. I am very open-minded. Once again thank you all for supporting me and commenting and stuff. I love you guys so much ❤❤❤❤