Chapter 15

Read the (A/N) please.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

It was a light sleep. I didn't dream as usual. I heard a loud scream coming out of (Y/N)'s room. I ran in her room. She was sitting on her bed and crying. I tried confronting her but it didn't work. Suddenly she said my name. And the sentence that followed it made my heart beat so fast.

"Can you please stay with me for the night?" she said through her sobbing. I whipped her tears away.

"Of course I will." she laid on the bed and I laid beside her. I covered us with the blanket. I didn't know if I should hug her from the back or not. While I was arguing with myself in my mind she grabbed my hand and put it around her waist. I came close to her and hugged her. She was still heavy breathing and shaking. I know she was still crying since I can hear her sobbing. I didn't want to ask her anything because I didn't want to disturb her so I just kept quiet. I haven't noticed that she was this small. I realized she is a small spoon when it gets to cuddling. After a while her breathing got slower and she fell asleep. She was sleeping peacefully for half an hour so I fell asleep too.

She didn't wake up for the rest of the night. In the morning I woke up before her which was very unusual for me. When I opened my eyes it was quite a surprise to see. She wasn't turning her back like the last time I saw her before I drifted into sleep now she was facing me and was really really close to my body. I moved the hair that was on her face. She looked really cute sleeping. I bet she will be embarrassed when she wakes up. I was admiring her. She was a great composer. A genius one actually. She worked really hard. I can't wait to hear what she did with Tae's song. Also I am still mad about what Jimin did. He deserved that punch. And a lot more. Well she is very strong since Jimin's face is blue now. He need's to take care of that soon. Once all the songs are finished we need to film the videos for them. I wish she can agree to working with me on my tracks that I plan on releasing. I looked at the clock it was 7am she'll be late for work.

"Hey, (Y/N) you need to  wake up you'll be late for work." I said trying not to scare her. She opened her eyes and immediately blushed. I knew it. She moved away and got out of the bed.

"Uh, oh, thanks."

"It's okay." She turned her head but I saw the little smile on her face. "Well I'll go now."

"O-okay." I left the room and went to my room to get changed. When I went out I was greeted by Tae.

"What were you doing in (Y/N)'s room?" he looked like he was about to kill me.

"Nothing." I answered shortly since I was getting annoyed already.

"Are you two together? If you do anything to her I will kill you."

"Tae calm the fuck down, no we are not together. And nothing happened she was just having a bad dream that's all."

"Fine." after that his expression changed. He was back to his happy self. We went to the kitchen since we smelled bacon and eggs. We sat at the table waiting for Jin to finish making it. Soon everybody else was in the kitchen. (Y/N) showed up she looked stunning as always, but when she saw Jimin she just went outside. Jin didn't ask her any questions and neither did the others. That means they all know what happened. We were all very quiet. Nobody dared say a thing until we heard the door closing. We noticed Jimin was the only one eating. We all looked at him. And then out of nowhere Namjoon hit the table with his fist.

"Jimin I don't care about your fucking ego. But this is the last time. Remember this is the last fucking time. It's over. I was quiet for too long. And I let you do whatever you want for the past three years. Three fucking years we were keeping quiet. But it's over. This went over. No more drinking, no more going out, no more touching other girls, no more chasing away our composers. This is it. You are on a leash now. This was the last straw. I don't care anymore. And nobody else cares. You will fucking go and fix things with her. I don't know how and I don't care. I am pretty sure that she didn't eat anything since yesterday when she was with Tae. But that was only an ice cream. She is a fucking genius. The songs are great. Everything is fine. But you have to spoil everything like always. Fuck you." Namjoon snapped. We have never seen him like this before. He was always calm. Though he was right about everything he said. Jimin was taking it too far. I looked at Jimin he was scared as hell. His face was pale like a dead man's. I saw him shaking. The confident Jimin disappeared. I saw that Tae was strongly holding Jungkook's hand. Jin looked worried. He had also never seen his lover act like this.