Chapter 42

"Yah, stop it with the formalities. Hobi talks about you all the time and I feel like you are my sister."

"Come on you guys it's starting." Jungkook said pulling Tae back. I ran to the couch almost falling on Jimin who was lying on the floor. The video started. It was "give it to me". I watched it carefully trying not to scream. But no I screamed of course. Like a lunatic. I was crying at the same time.

"My little baby. Look at him so perfect." I whispered. Yoongi pecked my lips. Right after that "Agust D" started. Oh my god wasn't that awesome. I mean all the fire. The cars. Yoongi spitting out the lyrics like fire. His hair. His make up. It was all so perfect. I just watched in shock. Can he be more perfect??? God help my nerves.

When I finished with my crazy fangirling. Yoongi kissed me and in the process he bit my lip. I lightly slapped his arm.

"Now, you pervert, I will borrow your little girlfriend for the day." Dawon pulled my hand leading me to the exit not giving Yoongi time to say anything. "Let's go to this nice coffee shop down the road and talk."

"Sure, unnie." I said following her. We went to this cozy little cafe that smelled like coffee. It was nice with candles and a darker lightning. The interior was cute. It had brown chairs that were really comfortable and glass tabled with a candle in the middle and a cinnamon branch. We ordered coffee. Surprisingly we both drink strong black coffee without sugar.

"Hobi told me a lot about you. He is very happy that you are with Yoongi-ssi."

"Well he is my best friend. The best I could ask for. And you are a lot similar to each other."

"Well people say that often. I guess I was his role model while growing up. He was a crybaby before. Well he still is when it comes to emotional things. He is probably the one to start crying first. But he is a ball of sunshine."

"Yes I call him sunshine."

"Ay, same. Now tell me what's been happening with him."

"Nothing much. Oh yeah, I need your help."

"Anything."

"You see Jimin loves Hobi and Hobi loves Jimin. But they are to scared little gay asses I need to get to date."

"Did that little Jimin finally confess."

"Well he confessed to me about it. And Hobi told me he liked Jimin since a long time ago. But he thought Jimin didn't notice him."

"Yeah yeah I know everything. I knew Jimin liked Hobi since like two years ago when Yoongi-ssi and Hobi were dating."

"Wait? What? Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok?"

"Oh my god they didn't tell you. I'm sorry."

"Nah, it's fine. I'm just surprised Yoongi didn't tell me about it."

"Yoongi-ssi likes to keep his relationships in secret. But Hobi was for Yoongi just an experiment. And I was angry at Yoongi when they broke up. But I get him now. Yoongi is straight. I guess it was just a phase everyone had to pass."

"Yeah, I know."

"Now, how will we get Hobi and Jimin to date?"

"I guess we need to help Jimin's ass to ask Hobi on a date."

"This is going to be hard. But I want to see them dating so bad before I go back."

"Don't worry we can do this. Tomorrow I will talk to Jimin about it. We have to work on the new song. Bang PD is going to hang me if I don't finish soon."

"Oh that man, he still is strict to the composers. Well at least you are a nice composer. And I heard "Boy meets evil" that shit is why I'm here for. That shit is lit. You are a genius."

"Oh please, it was all Hobi's doing so go say that he is a genius."

"Well you are both genius."

"Thank you, unnie."

"Yah stop it with the unnie just call me Dawon."

"Fine, fine."

____________________________________

So I am here to explain what happened. 

Since here in my country the weather changed. Drastically. I thought it was my allergies. Since I am allergic to everything. But I couldn't move. And I passed out like 7 times in 4 days. We went to the hospital. They didn't know what is happening. My voice is gone. I can't talk. I am literally going to school without knowing what's up with my health. I have been going through millions of tests and everything. I am always dizzy and stuff like that. My head always hurts. I don't know.

So yeah that's it. I tried writing but whenever I do my head starts hurting even more than it did before I started. 

But never mind that I am improving. Although I sound like a demon from hell when I talk I am better. So don't worry about me. Worry about yourself and your grades. I don't want my readers to fail their classes.

The comeback is lit tho. I watched everything. I am obsessed with Mic Drop.  Yoongi with the bandana killed me.

Now bye guys I love you all