Chapter 34

"Who was that?" Suran asked me.

"Oh, it was just Jimin he wants to talk about something important."

"And you are going?"

"Well of course he is my friend."

"What about the kiss?"

"Oh god that's in the past. Besides I'm pretty sure he likes Hoseok's sister."

"What he likes Jiwoo?"

"I guess. I don't really know he mentioned something about her coming in maybe 4 days not sure."

"Well this is going to be interesting. But sadly I can't be there. I'm going to Daegu in three days. I think that's the time Yoongi will release his mixtape. I'm sad because I can't be there to support him. But call me okay."

"Yaaah, you are leaving so soon."

"Yeah, but just to visit my family after that I'll be back and we can spend a lot of time together. You won't be that busy since you are almost finished with the album. So you'll have free time. Yay."

"Yay."

"Okay we should go to sleep. I crave for some 15 hour sleep."

"Sameee." I drank a shot of tequila that Suran brought while I was texting Jimin and went to bed.

In the morning Suran woke me up around 8 am. I was glad she did that. I would have probably woken up in 11 if she didn't do that. Damn that alcohol. My head was pounding a little. Suran prepared scrambled eggs and we ate it together. She went out to buy some stuff and I cleaned the dishes. I put on some white T-shirt and black ripped jeans. I grabbed my phone and went out. I had enough time to go to the cafe.

When I arrived I noticed Jimin was sitting at the back already waiting for me. I ordered a strong black coffee and donuts. I went to Jimin and sat across him.

"(Y/N) you came." He said hugging me.

"Well of course I said I would come." I hugged him back. He pulled back. "So what's up?" I asked him and started drinking my coffee offering him my donuts.

"Okay but you have to swear you won't tell anyone." He said and grabbed one donut.

"I swear. Now spill it." I said and stuffed the donut in my mouth.

"Okay you know that Hobi's sister is coming." I nodded. "Well there is this thing... uh... How do I tell this... I... I thought I liked her. We only met a couple of times but Hobi was always there... But the problem is... Am... I don't... "

"Well what's the problem then?"

"Aish, you are not making it easy..."

"Just spill it. I won't judge." I sipped my coffee.

"I think I'm in love with Hoseok." I spilled my coffee and widened my eyes.

"WHAT?"

"Ay, keep it down, you said you wouldn't judge." I used a napkin to wipe the coffee I spilled.

"I am not judging. I just thought you were straight as a guitar string." he laughed.

"As a guitar string really?"

"Yeah really, I thought you were a fuck boi. I still think you are."

"Well..."

"So what you need help for?"

"I need you to help me out with Hobi."

"No."

"Oh, come on why not?"

"Because I won't let you play with my best friends feelings."

"I swear I won't. I really like him... no I love him..." he made a puppy face.

"Fine, I'll help you you little mochi. But if you play with his feelings or hurt him in any way I will fucking kill you and go to prison I don't care. He is my best friend and I don't wanna see him get hurt because you are a fuck boi."

"I swear I won't hurt him. I said I love him. I never said that to anyone."

"Well that's good. But why are you anxious that his sister is coming. It's not like it's her you love."

"She knows."

"Well god bless you Jimin, does she approve?"

"She does, but she... I don't know it's his sister. I'm just anxious."

"Fine, leave it to me."

"You are a freaking angel."

"You owe me."

"I owe you my life so. Anything for you."

"Fine. Let's go. I wanna go see the boys. I have a special announcement so be prepared." I drank the last drop of my coffee and we left.

Once we got to their dorm they all embraced me with hugs. They pulled away and we heard something crash behind.

"Namjoon did you broke the vase again?" Jin asked and we turned to him.

"Um.. My bad."we laughed. We sat at the couch and Jin brought some snacks.

"What's up?" Tae asked sitting beside me and Yoongi.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not much, I think Yoongi has to record the music video for "Agust D" and "Give it to me" in the morning. And after that we are all free."

"Well, would you mind coming with me to my ugh mother's wedding?"

"Your mother is here? How did she find you?" Hobi asked worriedly.

"I have no idea but Suran is going through it. She is coming too. So will you come?"

"Of course we will come. You didn't have to ask us." Tae said.

"Well I had to ask because I don't know if the manager will agree with that."

"Leave it to me. I'll arrange everything. Just Yoongi needs to do his music video in two days maximum. The mixtape has to be released on August 16th. Got it?" Namjoon said looking at me and Yoongi.

"It's fine I can do it." Yoongi said.

"Okay I'm going to call the manager." Namjoon said and left.  

______________________________

(A/N)

Short one, sorry for that. I'll be posting in the next chapter where you can ask questions and I will answer them in chapter 40. Also there is some drama going to happen soon. So be prepared. 

I love you guys, thank you for reading <3