Chapter 33

We went to the nearest restaurant and ordered Bulgogi. We sat down at one of the tables. We started frying the meat. I dunked the piece of meat in soy sauce and wrapped it in lettuce. I struggled to put in in my mouth but when I did both Yoongi and Suran looked at me.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked confused after swallowing the bulgogi.

"You are eating it wrong." they both said at the same time.

"But... But.. I've been eating it like this my whole life."

"Look at me." Yoongi said. He used the lettuce and put it in his mouth then stuffed rice and a piece of meat in the lettuce and ate it. Wow that is a lot of easier.

"Waaah, that's a lot easier than what I was doing." Suran laughed at me. "Hey, it's not funny."

"Sorry, sorry I can't believe I never showed you how to eat Bulgogi."

"That's cuz we never left out to eat Bulgogi."

"And whose fault is that fancy pants?" Suran asked. Yoongi was laughing. We talked about random stuff. About their childhood and how they met in Daegu before Yoongi's audition for Big Hit. He got a little mad because we mentioned his audition tape. But let's be honest it's the funniest thing I saw in my life. He doesn't look like that anymore. He is a lot better at rapping to be honest the first time I saw him I was like what kind of a fuck boi wanna be is he? But honestly he is nothing like that. He is mature, he has this deep voice that can always make you calm and deep black eyes that when you look at them they make you fall in them like a deep black hole full of emotions.

After dinner Yoongi insisted on going with us to the apartment. Suran wanted to stay with me before she goes back to Daegu to see her parents. We went to the apartment and Yoongi left. Tomorrow I'll have the whole day with him. Finally some alone time.

Once we got in the apartment my phone rang. I answered.

"Hello darling." The familiar voice of my mother rang in my head when I answered.

"What do you want?" I said harshly. Suran looked at me in confusion. I mouthed her that it was my mother. She made an "O" with her mouth.

"I was just calling to remind you that the wedding is in two days."

"I know."

"Make sure you be there or you know what will happen to your little boyfriend."

"Oh don't worry about that."

"Oh I called those filthy people you call your parents now."

"They are not filthy. And they are my parents." I felt the blood boil in my veins.

"I called them so be glad."

"Can you make 8 more people to come." I said and Suran was smiling.

"Eight more people are you fucking crazy?"

"Oh if you can't then I guess I can just tell the whole BTS and Suran just not to come."

"What??? You called them to come and they agreed?"

"Well I was going to call them, but I guess now since you don't want them on your special day. And you can't make arrangements for eight more people in the special seats I guess not."

"I'll make it work. But you are going to sing and have a nice speech how I am a great and loving mother and how you wish me happiness."

"Fine, I'll do it. Just make sure they get the best treatment." I said harshly.

"You doubt in me?"

"I do. Imagine that." I hung up.

"So what's up with that?" Suran asked handing me a cup of black coffee. I put the cup on the table and sat on the couch.

"She is marrying this rich asshole. And she is threatening me about doing something bad to Yoongi." she put a bag of marshmallows on the table and I stuffed two of them in my mouth.

"She is making you go to the wedding. I'm glad you will bring all of us. I'm pretty sure the rest would agree with me. Just say the word we are with you. How did she even find you?" She said as she stuffed a marshmallow in her mouth.

"I don't even know anymore. My parents told me she is looking for me. And one day she just appeared in my apartment. Also she slapped me. She has bodyguards so I couldn't do anything besides spit in her face while they were holding me." I slowly drank the coffee. I noticed there was alcohol in it. "Did you put alcohol in this?" She nodded.

"I was thinking what if she hired someone to trash you apartment?" Suran asked and drank her coffee.

"There is a possibility but I don't think she has the brains to do that."

"But just think about it. The police said they didn't have enough evidence to start an investigation about it. You could have gotten hurt and they wouldn't do shit about it. I think someone payed them. And I bet it's your mother." She said.

"How will I know she did it?"

"I can look at it. I have some connections here and there I can find out if someone payed the police and eventually who did."

"Suran I don't want to get you in trouble."

"It's no trouble. Besides it's time for me to visit my old friends."

"Suran what are you planning?"

"Oh don't worry just relax and let me take this. Besides you got my friendship back with Yoongi he said he will help me with some of my songs and he will produce some of them."

"Oh, I'm so happy." I drank the rest of the coffee.

We watched some kdrama that was on that was on the TV. I don't remember the name. I am going to tell the boys tomorrow about the wedding. I'm pretty sure they will agree. I received a text from Jimin.

Jiminshi:

Hey can we meet up tomorrow I have to talk to you.

Me:

Sure, Jiminshi, where you wanna meet at?

Jiminshi:

We can meet at the pink cafe Tae took you after you know what...

Me:

What time?

Jiminshi:

Around 10? Is it to early?

Me:

Don't worry it's fine besides I'm always up early. And I have to meet with all of you tomorrow so yeah.

See you in 10 <3

Jiminshi:

See you <3

_________________________

(A/N)

Here is another chapter. Thank you for reading byeeee I love you stay safe and take care <3