Chapter 45 (from now on continue at your own risk)

Once he was gone I started working again. I was almost done with the second song. It's hard not working with the artist to compose the song. Not being able to understand the lyrics. That's the worst thing that could happen to the composer. I couldn't feel the songs. So I decided to make my own story on them. And it actually worked. Two songs done one more to go. I decided to sleep in the office because I was too tired to go home. I looked at the time it was 8. I laid on the couch and fell into a deep sleep.

Once I woke up I was covered with a blanket. I looked at the table and on it was a cup of coffee and some cookies and a note. "I made you some coffee and brought you Jin's cookies he said you needed something sweet so you could work sweetly on your songs. Also I covered you last night when I came to check on you. I may have looked through your sheets and took them. Please don't be mad at me I used them and we are going to record it soon. Your only Min Yoongi <3" I laughed. Damn that boy taking my sheets. Well they were finished so I guess it's okay. I decided to quickly finish the remaining songs. I got onto work. Through the whole day the boys were coming in and out giving me food or coffee. Or were just bored and wanted to talk but I usually just ignored them because I had my headphones on. Are they stupid not to notice? I was working so hard on the song called "Blood, Sweat and tears." It was a really good song with the good lyrics. And I worked even hard when I heard they will be filming a music video for this song. I spent hours and hours in the office I didn't even know what time it was. The office was starting to be dirty and I asked Jin to take care of it. I was running out of time and I hated when my office was messy. Jin did help me he cleaned the office and he was quiet. He knew I needed some peace and quiet so he did clean it for me not to even notice he was there. For the last two hours Yoongi was in my office talking to me. I caught a glimpse of his face and he looked angry the last time I saw him.

"STOP COMPOSING AND LOOK AT ME" Yoongi yelled, smirking at me. "For God's sake." That caught me off guard. I removed my headphones and looked at him.

"What Yoongi what?? Can't you see I'm working?"

"I can see that but have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look like a fucking dead person. I have been talking for the past two hours huh? Did you even listen to me?"

"Fuck you Yoongi. I am trying to work on your stupid album here. Alone. Without anyones help. Do you think that's easy? For fucks sake you know it yourself. And do you think I care about your little problems with Jimin while my job here is at stake? Screw you, you know!" I yelled back at him with the same tone he used on me.

"You know what go fuck yourself and your little stupid composing mind. Go marry your sheets."

"I will because I am not going to marry and asshole like you who can't even appreciate me enough and give me some fucking peace and quiet it's not like I'm asking you to bring me God I just need you to shut the fuck up."

"Fuck you." And with that he left the office. Leaving me in tears.

__________________________

I hope you like this shitty chapter.

How you doing?

Okay sorry bye