Bobby

Y/N P.O.V
I walked into the office so angry I could feel my face heating up like a jalapeño. I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend. I went straight up stairs to were my office was and started working I tapped lighter and lighter on the keys when I got a text.
Bf/n: hey Y/n were are you we were going to meet for coffee?
Y/n: I saw you with bff/n.
Bf/n: she ment nothing to me.
Y/n: you should have thought about that.
I slammed my phone down and let a tear fall down my face. I started thumbnails when I heard a knock. I turned around and it was bobby.
Hey bobby. I said.
Hey Y/n. He exclaimed
What's up? I asked.
Just wondering if you wanted to be in the battle universe challenge. He replied.
Of course. I responded.
I have developed a small crush on bobby since working here. He is so kind and thoughtful and would do anything to help someone other than himself.
Y/n! Was called by an angry yet familiar voice.
I ran down stairs to see my boyfriend with bobby in a headlock and Matt knocked out.
What are you doing here bf/n. I exclaimed.
To get you back. He replied.
No. I told him.
Yes. He tried pulling my arm but I kicked him off.
This is my place of work you knocked out my boss and have bobby in a headlock! Get out! I screamed.
He'll let go of bobby picked me up and tried to leave with me. But bobby got me from his arms put me on the couch and punched him. Your X bf/n left.
Thank you bobby. I said.
No problem y/n. He replied.
I went upstairs to edit and bobby followed. Once I got up their and turned around he kissed my forehead.
You missed. I whispered.
He looked at me confused. And I kissed him on the lips which turned into a 2 minute make out session.
I love you.he whispered in my ear.
I love you to. I whispered back.

This is my first one shot ever hope u like it!