Billy

Billy's P.O.V
I was finally going to ask her. It's been a year since I first saw her and since that day I have had a crush. Y/n was so sweet, kind, loyal, intelligent, and beautiful. As I walked up to her room she shared with Matt I noticed something off. She wasn't their. But their was a note sitting their. It said meet me behind the Wear House. I of coarse went to were the note said and saw a guy a used to go to school with talking to her.
Y/n P.O.V
Hey Jack! I said smiling at my old friend.
Hey Y/n. He said with an even bigger smile.
So hows your job? He questioned.
It's pretty good I've made lots of friends it's just awesome! I responded.
I saw him looking at something behind me but when I turned around their was nothing.
Jack what's going on? I questioned.
Nothing. He said trying to hold my hand.
I felt someone else's presence I knew someone was here. I turned around once more and saw a flash of blue. I turned back around to see Jack again. He says a word that confuses me but I know what he was doing.
I love to look at pies in the morning. He said loudly.
Next thing you know surprise surprise Matt and J-Fred came picked me and just kinda kept me their. Ok Matt An Jfred didn't have to straighn to put me up high I was around Mariahs height.
Ok guys put me down NOW! I yelled.
They didn't so I kicked Joey in the back of his knee and Matt in his ankle then ran. But their pretty fast to so once reached the door I had to hide. I was pulled into this dark room that was perfect by someone. I turned on my flashlight and it was Billy. I looked up at him with loveing eyes as he looked at me with loveing eyes back. Before I knew it I had to brake eye contact because they found me. Gosh dang it.
Look at the little Y/n. Matt yelled jokingly.
This time they had ropes around my feet.
I can still kick you know that right. I said with a smile.
They set me down in the pantry were Billy was locked the door than ran. I started to panic. I hate small spaces I needed my inhaler.
Billy's P.O.V
Y/n didn't look to good. She was breathing heavy, feeling the walls. I think she has claustrophobia.
Y/n you have to keep calm. I said gently.
She looked in my eyes and she slowly felt more comfort. Next thing you know we are kissing. It was amazing. I knew it was the perfect time to ask her.
Hey Y/n will yo be my girlfriend. I asked.
Y/n P.O.V
Yes. I responded happily.
I just noticed that it was a small room. So I started freaking out again. Billy tried to calm me down but I couldn't. It was a small space, with dust. Next thing you know the door opens and Matt and Jfred have more rope. I can't stop hyperventilating. Until Billy kissed my cheek. Then I felt better.
Don't you dare! I yelled at Matt and Joey.
But they did they tied me to a chair and used me as a hostage for their battle universe game. Billy was the guy who "stole me" in that story. So Billy was in the same room with me. He kissed my four head and went back to the game.

Hope you enjoyed!!!