Mark

Y/n P.O.V
Knock it off Matt! You yelled at your brother as he was tickling you.
I mean I could but why would I want to. He sang.
Joey HELP! I yelled.
Joey walked in with a Starbucks latte.
Hey you didn't tell me we were torturing Y/n! He whined playfully.
Next thing I knew both were tickling me and Joey was cracking terrible jokes. Then i heard an unfamiliar voice say hello from the entrance of the garage. I looked up and the man had red hair. I soon realized it was my brothers friend mark. Matt and Joey Released me and I ran. I then heard Joey yell wow way to go Matt. I hid around the corner then felt a hand on my shoulder. Before I knew it a hand was over my mouth picking me up and dragging me to a car.
Put me down! I tried to scream through the hand.
Then Matt and Joey came running and saw the guy. He threw me to the ground and ran.
Who was that guy?! I said scared to death.
I don't know. Matt said.
Mark came running out as soon as he heard the noise.
What's wrong?! mark asked worried.
Then he saw me on the ground and helped me up.
Are you ok. He said as he looked into my eyes.
Yeah. I said looking into his chocolate brown eyes.
Get a room. Joey said looking at us.
I blushed a bright shade of red as did mark. I then looked around the corner to see the guy was still their. He was just starring. Then he started to run. I didn't know why until I turned around to see an angry Mark.
Hi. I said questionably.
Hi. He said back.
Before you could sing all around me are familiar faces our lips were in contact.
Hi. I said once more.
Hi. He said back.

Sorry the chapter was so short I need more ideas. If u have any ideas I would love to see them in the comments PLEASE.