Matthias

Y/n P.O.V
Jack I'm home! I yelled as I walked inside.
Jack and I have been dating 6 years and are engaged. I heard his voice coming from the movie room. I ran over to see what was going on. Low and behold he was making out with my sister.
Jack?! I screamed trying to hold back tears.
Y/n! He screamed in panic.
Wha how. I stuttered.
My sister turned around with worry in her eyes.
How could you Sean. I said as I slowly backed up.
I thought you liked to call me Jack. He said trying to make me forget.
Yeah that's when I thought you loved me! I screamed as I tried to walk away.
Sean grabbed my hand and yanked me back in the room. I then kicked him and ran. I grabbed my phone, my car keys, and my credit card. As I was walking out I shattered a picture. I then called my best friend Mark.
Mark. I said with tears rolling down my face.
Y/n why are you crying. He asked concerned.
Sean. I said barely able to keep it together.
Sean? What happened? He said worriedly.
He cheated on me with my sister. I said starting to get angry.
Holy shit that dick head. He said out of anger.
I laughed a little through my tears.
Forget about him your great. He said genuinely.
I started to cry a little then I crashed. The only person that ran over to pull me out of the flaming car was a man in a blue shirt.
Are you ok? The man asked.
I looked at him confused for a minute. Yeah yeah I'm fine. I said finally breaking the silence.
We should probably put that fire out. He said worriedly.
Yeah we should. I responded worried.
Then I heard my phone ring. It was Jack.
What do you want. I said as I answered.
I wanted to say I'm sorry. He said.
Wow that's totally gonna make me come back to you. I said sarcastically.
I'm not expecting you to come back. Just for forgiveness. He said genuinely.
I forgive you but we aren't a couple. I said sternly.
I get it. He said sweetly.
I'll text u later. I said.
U to buy. He said a little sad.
I hung up then let out a tear.
What's wrong. The man asked concerned.
Just lost someone that meant a lot to me. I said as I twiddled my engagement ring.
Matts P.O.V
This girl was so beautiful. I wonder who she lost. I looked down at her hands and she had an engagement ring on. Then she took it off and put it in her purse.
What was that? I questioned being a little nosey.
It was an engagement ring. She responded.
Y/n P.O.V
I looked at the man who was concerned for me. He had eyes just like Jacks.
Where are my manners hi my name is Y/n. I said with a smile.
Hi I'm Matt, most people know me as Matthias. He said smiling back.
Well I best be going. I said holding back tears.
Wait wait wait wait. Matt said holding my arm.
What? I questioned.
Let me drive you home. He said sweetly.
I don't have a home.... I said quietly
I then heard Matt say that he could take me in.
I could never. I said sweetly.
But I insist. He said.
I then followed him to his car and we went to his house. We pulled up to a apartment complex and walked up a flight of stairs.
Welcome. He said kindly.
I looked at him then I scanned the apartment. It was huge it was about the size of my first apartment.
It's amazing. I said.
It sure is. He said as he looked at me.
I blushed a little than asked where I should sleep. He showed me a small humble guest room. I smiled as I walked in to look around.
It's not much. He said as he looked into my eyes.
But it's enough. Thank you. I said kindly.
He looked into my eyes as I looked into his he leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head. He nodded then went to his room.
A few months later
Matts P.O.V
I was chasing Y/n through the office with a butterscotch sucker. She hates them so much as do I. But she hates them to the point where she'll gag.
Matt! Y/n screamed as I grew closer.
Y/n I'm getting CLOSE! I whispered.
Next thing I knew she's booking it out of the front door. I dropped the sucker and chased her. Once I caught her I picked her up by her torso. Then I kissed her lips and she did the same.