Kevin

Y/n P.O.V
Kevin wait! I screamed as he stomped out of the wear house.
Y/n I love you but apparently you don't love me! He screamed back.
What do you mean?! I screamed.
We are OVER. He yelled back.
Everyone in the studio just starred Kevin looked at me furiously. He was about to say something. When I pushed past him crying. I went to my bike and biked home. Once I got home I went into my bathroom. I knew Kevin would ask me to move out so I did the honors. I packed my stuff up and took all the pictures out of the frames. Then I wrote a note. He didn't even know what happened.
Note
Dear Kevin,
         I knew you were going to ask me to move out. So I did it before you got home. I know you think you know what happened. But you don't. Connor had an important hockey game tonight. I was helping him practice when he fell. I started to laugh when he got up and hugged me which meant thank you. I hugged him back meaning your welcome. I don't care if you don't believe my story. But it's what happened. You can text me if you want me to quit hi 5 studios.
                                                                                                                            Your old friend
                                                                                                                             Y/n
After I wrote the note I called an uber than left. I had no where to go. So I just went to a hotel. I paid for 2 nights. So I could give him enough time to decide if he even wanted to remember me anymore.
Kevin's P.O.V
After Y/n left crying I closed my eyes tight. Connor came out from the wear house with a furious look on his face. He went in his office but I followed.
What do you want? He questioned angrily.
I want to know how long you and Y/n have been together while I was with her. I said furiously.
What do you mean? He questioned.
I saw you guys hugging Connor I'm not stupid. I replied.
You are stupid if you thought someone as sweet as Y/n would cheat on you. He replied.
Well she did with you apparently. I replied back.
We hugged because she helped me with hockey! She was nice enough to be a goalie. He replied.
I looked at him in shock as I dragged my hands down my face.
I got to go. I said in a hurry.
You better. He said.
I gave him a glare than sprinted to our house. Her bike wasn't outside. I hurried into see all of our pictures were gone. I ran to our room but her stuff was gone. I ran to the kitchen to see a note. I started to cry as I read it. I knew I messed up.

A month later....

Y/n P.O.V
It's been a month since Kevin broke up with me. I still regret leaving the house. But at least I know now he's happy. I put on my jacket and scarf and went to Starbucks. I ordered hot co co. As soon as I did I went to the only open booth. Well at least I thought. I walked over to see a sad Kevin sitting alone with a note in his hand.
Kevin? I questioned.
He looked up at me as if e had just seen Santa for the first time.
Y/n? He questioned back.
I gave him a smirk as I asked if I could sit down.
Of coarse. He said gently.
I looked at him across the table with the note I had left for him. He looked at me with passionate eyes. I looked back int his. As I did I started to gently cry. As I did he reached for my hand and held it.
Y/n I'm sorry. He said sadly.
I looked at him and nodded.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED !!!