Bryan

Y/n P.O.V
I was setting up an area for a team edge video when I heard a slam of the wear house door. I looked over and it was someone I've never meet before. I continued setting up after I got a glance of who it was. I eventually herd footsteps approaching me and turned around. Once I got a closer look it was Markiplier.
Hey Mark. I said calmly.
Hey Y/n. He said trying to act cool.
What's up? I asked.
Well I was just thinking maybe we could go for dinner tonight. He asked.
Sure. I replied.
Bryans P.O.V
I over herd Y/n and Mark talking and when he asked her out to dinner my rage level started going up. When she said sure my curiosity got the best of me. What if it's a date. What if they are boyfriend and girlfriend. I was not going to loose Y/n to Mark.
Y/N P.O.V
I continued on with my day when I was stopped by Mark again.
Can you wear something nice for dinner please. He asked.
Of coarse. I responded.
After that conversation Bryan gave Mark the stink eye. I was confused but didn't think much of it.
*~TIME SKIP~*
I was sitting across from Mark in a fancy restaurant. We had already ordered and eaten our food.
So Y/n I was wondering what between you and Bryan. He questioned.
Nothing we are just really close friends. I replied.
Don't lie to me Y/n. He replied to my reply.
What do you mean? I questioned.
He whispered something in my ear that scared me to death.
I have to go. I said quickly.
He grabbed my arm and tried to stop me but it didn't work. I yanked free and ran to Bryans house. I knocked several times but no one answered. I was giving up hope when a light came on and the door opened.
Hey Bryan can I talk to you? I questioned.
Yeah. He responded.
He let me inside his house which was beautiful.
Umm Mark told me something that scared me more than anything. I told Bryan.
What did he tell you. He questioned.
That he loved me and was taking me to Cincinnati forever. I responded.
Wow. He said furiously.
I ran here as fast as I could cause I needed to talk to somebody. I continued.
Well you can always talk to me. He responded.
He put his arm around me and pulled me in. I never felt more safe in my life. My best friend was going to keep me safe.

Hope you enjoyed!