Gunner

Y/n P.O.V
I was walking into my local coffee shop when I here three familiar voices. I peered over to see who it was. It was my 2 brothers messing with Gunner. Gunner looked at me and I snuck back behind the corner. I decided to go to a coffee place closer to work. I got a hot coco with marshmallows and peppermint. As I walked into work Matt just stared. I walked upstairs and he followed. Once I got in my office he ran in and locked the door.
What's up? I questioned irritatedly.
Gunner likes you. He said seriously.
Ok and. I questioned.
And maybe someone knows you like him. He said goofily.
Matt you and I both know if you ever tell him I'll rip your skull in 2. I responded.
I would never let Gunner date you though. He said.
Ok. I said getting to work.
Matt left a few minutes after that conversation. But when he left J-Fred came in. You know the tall one.
Hey Y/n. He said.
Hey J-Fred. I responded.
I was wondering if you liked Gunner. Even though I know you like him. He said.
Ok why does everyone think I like GUNNER!. I exclaimed.
No one thinks you like him. We know you do. J-Fred answered back.
I gave him the death stare then he left the room. I sat their doing my work when I felt a presence. I looked over and it was my 2 brothers in Law Kevin and Bryan.
Hey guys. I said confused.
Once i said that they picked me up and dragged me down stairs. This is the disadvantage of being small, light, and weak. Once we got down stairs they carried me to the wear house were they were playing a game. Once they saw me being held up they just starred. Next thing you know.
It's SIMBA. Joey yells.
Everyone bursted out laughing including me. So much that Kevin and Bryan put me down. I was so close to sneaking out when Kevin grabbed me.
Can you guys put me down!? I said irritated.
They put me down and didn't let me leave.
Why can't I leave? I questioned Matt.
Because We are waiting for gunner. He replied.
I put my hand on my face and gunner was running. I don't know why he was running but he was coming right at me I flinched a little and shut my eyes tight. But then I felt a peck on my cheek. It was gunner. I looked up at him just confused. He looked at me with gentle eyes. I felt loved😃.

Hope you enjoyed.