Bryan

(Wearing pic above)
Y/n P.O.V
I walked into my new apartment in L.A. I was excited that I was finally getting away from my step dad. I was like a bird that just learned to fly. They fly with the flock for most of their life then one day they break away and find a mate. But I was more of a loner. Most boys I met only wanted s*x, s*x, and more s*x. But I never got far with them we kissed then they tried to go further I'd stop them then leave and delete contact. But the whole reason why I moved was because I got a new job. It was at this complex and the building was property of youtube. I decided to drive to the complex to see what it was and start my first day of work. I drove for about 10 minutes and got their without a problem. I soon walked in to see a short girl being carried playfully by a tall guy.
Umm hi. I said quietly yet nervous.
Hey welcome to Hi 5 studios the tall guy said putting down the short girl.
Wait a minute! One of the guys yelled measuring me and the girl.
Mariah is not the shortest anymore! The man yelled.
Umm what? I questioned.
I was then picked up by a tall buff guy with darker skin and he was cute might I add. He held me so that my feet had no chance of touching the ground.
Can you shoot a nerf gun? The man asked still giggling.
I held the gun pretending to look confused so they would come and try to help me. Then I took my chance and shot them all.
I don't know maybe I can use that gun. I said as I smiled and put it down.

Bryan's P.O.V
The new girl was amazing. She could shoot a gun and was hot. She could also fit in small places during battles and be tortured easily. It's adorable how big she thinks she is. Her big e/c eyes shined in the over head light and it was obvious that she may like me as well.
Ok so how about we give the new girl a battle universe welcoming?! Joey yelled with exclaimed.
I have a name you know. She said with a bit of sass.
What's your name? I asked.
Y/n. She responded with confidence.
Well Y/n your on my team. I said picking her up and putting her on my shoulder.
Y/n P.O.V
I was brought into the wear house when suddenly all the power went off.
Hey what's your name? You asked the guy.
Bryan. He responded
Ok. You said holding on to him.
He held on to you as well. Then you heard a weird deep voice. Followed by a feminine voice but was still a man.
Hello Bryan. The voice said.
Bryan just held tighter. When he tried to open the door it wouldn't budge.
Dark Dark lookie here. The more feminine voice said.
We heard a chuckle than I felt something wrap around my waist. When the lights came on Bryan was gone.
Bryan!? I screamed.
BRYAN! I cried out.
Then I felt someone hug you and pull you to the ground.
Where is HE! I screamed out as the person holding me down started to hold you tighter.
Then I blacked out.
1 hour later.
I woke up in the wear house sitting in someone's lap. I turned to see a man with red hair holding me he was in a suit for some reason though.
Who are you? I questioned getting out of his lap.
He just smirked and all the lights went out.
Bryan! Are you pulling a prank or something? I yelled scared.
It's DARK. You felt 2 arms wrap around you then the lights came back on.
Bryan is that you. I said turning around.
Y/n. He said as I turned around.
We hugged each other as if we would never see each other again.
We pulled apart then smiled.
Welcome to battle universe. He said.
I nodded my head as we walked back into the main room holding hands.

Sorry I haven't updated in like months. School has been taking up a majority of my time and I want to get back into a routine. But until I have some sort of schedule I will be trying to upload on at least one of my books every Friday or Monday.😁 I hope you enjoyed this chapter.