Gunner

Y/n P.O.V
Oh Gunner! I yelled as I ran upstairs.
He laughed and as he did I heard a nerf gun and a box fall over.
I hope that wasn't fragile! He yelled as he ran.
I finally caught a glimpse of him running into a door way. I wonder what room that would end up being. I ran in behind some of the boxes. I peaked out to see him peaking out of the closet.
Gunner...I said creepily.
He screamed in return. I laughed as I slowly crept up to the closet and pelted him with nerf bullets.
Ow ow ow ow ow. Gunner said with every bullet.
I laughed at the grown man rolling around on the floor. I put down my now empty nerf gun and hurried downstairs. As soon as I got to the final step I sighed as our apartment was not finished. I started to open boxes and place stuff where it would belong. I then heard Gunners footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned towards him and smiled as I held a picture of us on our first date. A tear dropped as I looked at it and Gunner came over and hugged me.
Look at us now. I said as I wiped a tear from eye.
Yeah we are happily married. Gunner said as he kissed my cheek.
Who would have thought. I said I placed the picture down and hugged him.
Ok let's finish up decorating. Gunner said as I stopped hugging him.
In that 2 hour span we listened to music and put up our couch and our coffee table. I smiled as I plopped down on the couch watching Gunner put up the tv stand.
Hon you can take a nap if you want. Gunner said continuing on the stand.
I smiled as I got up and walked to the stairs. I trudged up to where our room would soon be. I shook my head as I started to put the bed together. I'm so tired but I need to sleep on a bed. I attached the body of the bed to the frame. After I attached them I put the mattress on along with the sheets. I smiled as the king sized bed was all built after about an hour.
Gunner! I yelled from upstairs.
Yeah babe! He yelled back.
Come see the bed! I said smiling.
He ran up the stairs and plopped on the bed with me and we soon fell asleep.
2 hours later**
I woke up to a snoring Gunner. I smiled as I tucked him in and went downstairs. I heard a knock at the door but choose to ignore it. I walked to the fridge and was just opening when I heard the knock grow louder I closed the fridge as I slowly walked to the door I yawned as I checked the time it was like 7:30. As I made my way closer and closer the knocking got louder and louder. I checked the peek hole and it was Matt and Amanda. I opened the door and smiled in relief.
What are you guys doing here so late. I said while rubbing my eyes.
We came to bring you a casserole. My sister said with a smile.
Thanks. I replied.
Why don't ya come in for a while. I said lovingly.
Oh we can't Luna is with Joey and we have to get back ASAP. Matt said quickly.
Well I'll see ya next week when we start hi 5. I said waving bye.
You know it. Matt said finger gunning back. I smiled as I walked away from the door.
But then I heard another knock. I checked the peep whole it was Matt.
Hey Matt. I said looking at him.
Um yeah Amanda forgot to give you this. He said handing my the pink present.
I smiled as I knew that was all my sisters wrapping. I waved bye as he left the porch to his car. I closed the door once more listening to it click shut. I smiled as I called down Gunner for dinner.
What are we having? He yawned.
Some casserole my sister and husband brought us I said grabbing some plates. I gently cut out a piece and place one on each plate putting one fork on each plate and handing one to Gunner.
Yum. I said taking a bite.
Mmmm. Gunner said as he continued to eat his.
We both slowly finished our food and placed our plates in the sink and put the casserole in the fridge. I smiled as Gunner picked me up and placed me on the couch as he turned on an episode of the office. As he clicked play another knock cracked at the door. I smiled as I walked to go answer the door. I checked the peek whole to see who it was but their was no one their. I decided to open it to see if it was Matt pulling a joke or something. But out of the. Corner of my eyes as I opened it I saw a guy just standing their. I swiftly closed the door but was basically fighting him to let me close it.
Gunner Help! I said as I kept shoving the door closed. Gunner came over and punched it close then we locked it. As I ran into Gunners arms I heard pounds on the door. I closed my eyes at the sound. Once it stopped Gunner scooped me up and brought me up to our bedroom. He place me in bed and he sat on the other side. I slowly drifted asleep as I felt Gunners warm arms wrap around me. I smiled a my eyes shut.
12:00 a.m.
Gunners P.O.V
I all the sudden felt cold. I tried to hold Y/n closer but no one was there. I got up in a hurry and looked around. I heard wind blowing as I looked over to the window with a typed out note attached to it.
"Wow she's gone... almost like this is a ransom note... come downstairs and find your girlfriend."
I swiftly ran downstairs to see a trashed living room and kitchen with a tied up Y/n mid floor. I quickly untied her and took the duck tape off of her mouth.
Y/n are you okay? I questioned shaking her.
Behind you. She said silently.
I turned my head to see a guy with a bat coming at me. I swiftly got up grabbing a table leg and hitting his head knocking him out. I called the police and told them to bring medics.
*Month Later*
Y/n and I ent into the office with her foot in a cast and she had crutches. I walked in proudly with her.
Hey. Y/n said.
Yeah hon? I questioned.
She hobbled while she turned and pecked my cheek.
Love you hon. She said going into her office.
Love you too. I said as I ran into the wear house to film for REKT.
I'm soooooo in love.

Hey guys!! It's been awhile. I hope you enjoyed Gunner. It hops around a lot. I was hopping around a lot as well so sorry if you get lost in this chapter. But leave suggestions for more people to do and yeah👍

Team Edge One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara