J-fred

Y/n P.O.V
J-Fred and I had just gotten back from our honeymoon. We somehow didn't get pregnant still. We have been trying for so long and it's just so nerve wrecking when it says negative. But all signs point to that we are pregnant. We don't know what's going on though. I have been having all pregnant symptoms but I don't have a baby bump. Theirs is just a small bump but that's my stomach. Some nights I would have the worst stomachs flues and it was a mess. It's been going on for 9 months almost. But tonight it was so weird. I woke up to wet covers. I told Joey and he started to freak out. He looked at me and said we have to go to the hospital. Once we got their I got that flue again. I started to vomit and yeah.
Joeys P.O.V
I drove y/n to the hospital as fast as possible. I think she's sick again. Once we got their the doctors asked if she was pregnant.
No. I said sadly.
The doctor whispered something amazing in Y/n ear.
Mr. Joey sir you are going to be a father to 2 children. My jaw dropped I looked down at my angels stomach but it was still small. I was to excited to think about the gender. All I know was that at 1:00 a.m and 1:03 a.m  Brooke and Caleb were brought into this world. They were somehow the normal weight of a new born. But Caleb was a bit more than Brooke.
Y/n P.O.V
I can't believe I just brought 2 new people into this world. But how. I just believed that god blessed us. I thought about how Matt and Amanda would have reacted. But they were in Alaska. All I know is that ALL OF BATTLE UNIVERSE SHOWED UP.
Congrats! Bryan said happily.
Thank you. I replied happy.
I prayed that you could have a kid. He whispered.
Or maybe it was Bryan. Maybe he is the reason Brooke and Caleb are here today?

Hey guys I know this story was not like any of mine so far but Matt and Amanda had Luna, the crazy crew had a baby, romanatwood had baby Cora, J-house vlogs had baby Janae. I just felt I had to make J-Fred have a kid. Caleb and Brooke! Ok hope you enjoyed!