Mark

⚠️trigger warning⚠️
Y/n P.O.V
I was walking around my boyfriends house for a while not knowing what to do. But eventually I remembered that I had work. So I put on my skinny jeans and team edge shirt and left. I was on my way their when I got a call.
Hey Bobby what's up? I questioned.
Y/n where are you Matt is getting worried. He said.
I'm on my way and why is he worried? I questioned.
I don't know maybe because you are the best editor in the business and edit all of our videos! He exclaimed.
Woah jeez I'm sorry I got caught up in something. I said a bit frustrated.
What was it? He questioned.
N- nothing I'll see you in a few. I said hanging up.
My boyfriend gave me a hard time last night about our work. I love Tanner so much. I just don't think yesterday he had a good day. I then pulled in to the Battle universe space and walked in to see tanner hugging Mariah. I don't jump to conclusions though so I smiled and walked upstairs. Then I heard someone whisper.
Do you think that made her jealous? The voice said.
I smirked as I realized my best friend Mark was coming to the space.
Y/n: hey Mark 😊
M: hey Y/N 😋
Y/n: wanna pull a prank on Tanner?
M: depends?
Y/n: well he just asked a girl of they made me jealous so I need to make him jealous 😈
M: Ok we are playing bed wars so maybe like we can hug and bump into each other maybe pretend to whisper stuff.
Y/n: sounds great I'll see you in an hour.
***1 hour later cuz y not***
Tanner was the Camera man so he couldn't shove him of or anything.
Hey guys and welcome to bed wars! I said with a smile.
Marks P.O.V
The bed wars was in the intro and I was looking up and down Y/n to make Tanner get a bit nervous about me. I then listened to her intro then when she said time to pick teams I ran over to her and put my arm around her.
Tanners P.O.V
I don't like this Mark. He was just starring at my girls ass for a solid minute. I wanted to punch his face in but that's unprofessional. Eventually it was time for teams and he went and chose Y/n. He put his arm around her as if he was her boyfriend. I then started to get jealous than let Bobby explain the rules.
Y/n P.O.V
I saw Tanner start to get a little mad so I knew it was working.
Bed wars in 3 2 GOOOO! Bobby yelled energetically.
Marks than whispered I like donuts in my ear making it look serious and I smiled as if it was a proposal. Tanner was getting really red. Then I "bumped" into Mark than he "fell" on top of me. Tanner then was asking someone to hold the camera.
Ready? Mark said silently.
I looked at him questionably then he kissed me. Then Tanner put down the camera and saw I was uncomfortable.
Bro what are you doing?! Tanner yelled at Mark.
He pushed Mark off me and started punching him but Mark did the same. Everyone was trying to break it up.
GUYS! Then everyone froze then Tanner got up came over and held me close.
Did that make you jealous. I whispered in his ear now knowing he was trying to make me jealous by hugging Mariah. I then went upstairs and texted Mark an apology and thank you.
I started editing some of Matt's videos when Tanner came in.
Hey. I said awkwardly.
I don't think I like you. Tanner said seriously.
My jaw dropped hearing this closed my laptop and walked past him. He held my arm and stopped me.
Can we still be friends? He questioned.
Fuck off! I yelled as I slammed my door shut. Mark saw me upset and ran out the door with me.
Are you okay. He said looking at me genuinely.
I sobbed into his arm as he held me close into a hug. I hugged him back crying and Barred my face in his shoulder. He then held me tighter as he picked me up and carried me to his car and drove me to his house.
What a dick! Mark yelled after I to,d him the story.
Incoming call from "My Tall #1"
I cried as it went to voice mail and what he said was heartbreaking, hey Y/n I'm sorry I just have feelings for Mariah bye. I sobbed more and more.
*the next day because I'm lazy*
I walked in the office and straight past everyone. I had slit wrists and a black flannel on. I may have been the lightest and smallest but when I'm mad don't try me. I went to my office were he was sitting with Mariah.
Yo FUCK BOY AND SLUT THE STRIP CLUB IS NEXT DOOR. I said pushing them out and locking the door. I saw my medication lying on the couch. I reached for it and as I did someone saw me through the widow. I'm only allowed 3 a day but I wanted more. So I brought the whole bottle out when I shoved i5 down my throat I heard someone yell no.
I woke up in the office with a bunch of pills around me and bandages around my wrists. I saw Tanner next to me and got mad.
Get away from me! I said loudly.
He looked like a lost dog a s I sat their and cried. Then Mark walked in and hugged me tightly.
He doesn't deserve you. He whispered in my ear.
Because you do I whispered back. I hugged him closer as I gave a genuine kiss.
I feel honored.he said smiling.

Ok guys this was going to be titled tanner but as the story progressed I'm like fuck that so it's Mark if your confused about this I'm sorry bye! I hope you enjoyed and I love you all and never slit your wrists or overdose because and dumb shit leaves another guy/ Girl is yet to come!