J-Fred

Y/n P.O.V
I walked into the office so happy I couldn't resist a huge smile. I ran straight upstairs to tell Joey the news. I walked upstairs but he was with Megan AGAIN. Megan and him have been going out since the first comment saying "I ship it". But it sounded like arguing. I let them be but all I could think was. Why are they fighting. I walked back out to see J-Fred taking an aspirin.
You good? I questioned.
He shook is head.
What's wrong? I questioned once more.
She thinks I'm cheating on her. He said angrily.
White who? I questioned.
You. He responded.
I froze up not knowing what to say.
Why would she think that? I questioned.
I don't know but she somehow got the idea. He responded.
I got up to go talk to Megan and let J-Fred rest. When I felt someone pull me in and office. Surely enough it was Megan. What do you want? I questioned.
Stay away from Joey. She responded.
Excuse me? I questioned once more
Did I stutter STAY AWAY FROM HIM. She said with flames in her eyes.
Ok. I responded.
I walked out like nothing happened. But J-Fred started to follow me. I didn't know what was up until he turned me around and hugged me. I didn't hug back though.
What's wrong? Joey questioned.
I was told to stay away From you. I responded.
Megan!! He yelled.
Hey babe. She said talking sweet.
Hey you can't control my life. He responded.
I'm not. She said "confused".
Than why did you tell my best friend to stay away from me! He exclaimed.
At this point everyone in the office was starring. Megan walked toward me and started pushing me to the ground. She jumped up and started punching my gut. Luckily Matt, gunner, and Bryan got her off and locked her in a room.
J-Fred helped me up and once I go up he pecked my lips. I pecked back.
I love you. He whispered.
I love you to. I whispered back.

Hope you ENJOYED!