Connor

Warning: this chapter is a bit more emotional/ theirs a lot to take in. Their will be events that maybe aren't understandable for all ages but without further a do. Let's get on with the chapter.
Y/n P.O.V
I walked into the office kinda cranky today. People al day yesterday were so annoying. My ex best friend still brags about how she's dating my ex. My mom tells me how I should stop hanging out with my real dad. My step dad hates me. I just really wish everything could go away at this point. The only reason I had second guesses are because of high 5 studios and since my best friend Connor works their it's even better. So I pushed my crankiness aside and threw on a smile. I walked to the office I share with Connor to see him sleeping on the couch. I smiled and went to work. Not to long after I got a text.
Step dad: hey
Y/n: what do you want?
Step dad: me and your mom want you to come over now.
Y/n: I'm at work I can't just drop everything and leave.
Step dad: but you will.
Y/n: if I don't?
Step dad: I am your father and you will listen to me!
Y/n: you aren't my dad.
Once I texted that I put Down the phone and walked over to Connor. I shook him awake and steadily he woke up to me with a bit of tears in my eyes.
Is it your step dad again? He asked.
I gave him a slight nod and he hugged me and I hugged him back. I didn't know what I would do without him. I checked my phone again but their was no reply. I then texted my real dad who loved me.
Y/n: hey dad 😋
Dad: hey pumpkin
Y/n: how's it going?
Dad: good actually really good. How have you been?
Y/n: step dad tried to say he was my dad.
Dad: oh. Wait he tried?
Y/n: I argued back.
Dad: that's my girl.
Y/n: I've got to get to work but we will talk later 🙂
Dad: of coarse bye.
I looked at Connor who looked worried.
What's up? I questioned.
Nothing. He said in a lying tone.
Stop lying is it about hockey? I questioned.
He shook his head no. So it had to be about something he genuinely cared about.
Ok. I said with a slight smile.
He looked at me worried. I then started to look worried.
Ok WHATS WRONG? I questioned in a stern voice.
Nothing. He replied sternly.
Yes something is up cause your face is showing it. I pointed out.
He looked at me confused than he remembered how faces show expressions.
What if your step dad hurts your mom. He asked.
I never thought of that.
Could you drive me home fast Connor please? I questioned quickly.
He nodded and then. We bolted for the car.
5 minutes later
We showed up at the house and I ran inside and Connor followed. I went in to see my mom hurt on the floor and my step dad drinking. I ran over to my mom. But she was faking it. I knew because when I went close to her face she pinned me. Connor was trying to get her off when my dad knocked him out.
CONNOR! I screamed.
Shut up you little bitch. My mom said.
I eventually kicked her of and tried to wake up Connor. But he was out cold.
Connor please wake up. I said shaking him.
But then I felt something hit over my head.
-time skip-
I woke up in my old room on a mattress. I tried to move but my hands were cuffed to the post. I tried to scream for Connor but I couldn't. Their was something over my mouth. I soon got it off since it was tied loosely.
CONNOR! Connor! Connor! I screamed over and over.
Then I heard footsteps. They were my step dad.
Shut up. He said angrily.
Than let me and my friend go. I responded.
No. He said striking back.
Well than deal with it. I replied knowing I was going to get hit.
I then heard his belt come undone and I felt sharp pains on my back. The belt went through my shirt. I cried as the blood rushed out of my face and back.
Connors P.O.V
I was in an unfamiliar room. With a weird pain in my head. Then I remembered y/n stepdad. I heard a faint crying from upstairs. I heard her parents in the other room they were probably drunk. I quickly but quietly ran upstairs. I kept listening but it stopped. I bursted in through the door it was coming from. It was a beaten Y/n I hurried and uncuffed her as I ran out of the house carrying her bridal style to my car. But a tie was popped. So I saw a bike. I quickly got on it with a small hurt Y/n in my hands and I biked back with her to high 5 studious. I ran in to see Matt. I asked him to call 911 and he did so. I put stuff Y/n back so it wouldn't get infected. After I did that I wrapped her back with medical wrap. I also bandaged her face so no infections could get their either. I then saw her phone on the couch. It was a text from her dad.
Dad: hey hon I'm on my way over to your work is that ok.
I responded back yes for her.
So her dad was coming and the police were.
Time skip
Y/n! I heard an unfamiliar voice say.
The police had already left and arrested her mother and stepfather.
Hello are you Y/n dad? I questioned.
Yes I am. Who might you be. He questioned politely.
Well I'm her friend Connor and well her step father and mother hurt her. She's right in their. I pointed for him to go see.
He looked sad. He looked truly worried.
Is she breathing? He questioned.
Yes she is breathing. I replied.
He then got up and hugged me.
Thank you for saving her.
Y/n P.O.V
I woke up to my dad thanking someone. I was so confused but then I felt sharp pane in my back. My dad and Connor came over and hugged me gently.
Time skip
My dad had left. So it was just me and Connor in the office because Matt let everyone go home early. Connor was holding me in his arms making sure not to hurt me then I felt something warm on my lips. I looked up and it was Connor I kissed back. And when he pulled away he held me closer and turned on Netflix.

I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if this chapter was a lot to take in. I just was feeling like some people actually go through abuse. It doesn't matter from who. It's abuse. It really long. Well at least longer than usual. But abuse is not a joking matter.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately school just started and I'm doing Volleyball, soccer and Clarinet. I will try to post as much as I can and the next chapter should be coming soon! 😘