Tanner

Y/n P.O.V
I walked into school with my brothers Bryan and Kevin. They were like the head football players so sadly everyone knew me. The only people I wanted to know were the ones who weren't trying to get all googly with my brothers. Every day I would push past that stupid crowd to reach Sam, Mariah, Matt, Joey, Amanda, and Tanner. Tanner and I weren't really close friends but we were in almost every class together so might as well. I smiled as Amanda kissed Matt's cheek. They had been going out for months now. Tanner put his arm around Mariah getting rejected once again which made me laugh.
What's so funny? He asked as he started tickling me.
Stop! I playfully shouted through my laughs.
Tanner stopped eventually but it got us a freaking detention. Once the bell rung we raced to our lockers then to English.
**time skip cuz I'm lazy**
We sat in detention alone without a teacher. I smiled over at Tanner.
Romeo oh Romeo where for aren't thou Romeo. I started to rehearse.
Juliet. He said smiling.
Romeo and Juliet are like couple goals! I exclaimed making him laugh.
It's been about 5 minutes since anyone's said something.
I really want to get up and dance. I said jokingly.
Tanner smiled as he put on some Panic at the disco and started to dance like no one was watching. I laughed and joined in as I danced like I was insane.
Put your hands in the air like you just don't care! Tanner silently yelled.
That's what we're doing. I laughed as I agreed.
Then the song stopped suddenly and the lights went out. I fell into a desk and collapsed holding my head. Tanner turned his flash light on. He starred at me on the ground and helped me up. My eyes went a bit blurry as he helped me out the door.
I held my head as we walked towards the door.. but it was locked (dun dun dun) I yanked it a few times to see if it was actually not gonna open and it didn't open so SHIT WE ARE SCREWED.
Tanners P.O.V
I watched as Y/n started to have a mini panic attack. I didn't know what to do so I pulled her into a hug. Eventually her breathing started to stabilize and she pulled out of the hug. I smiled as the lights flickered on but we saw a figure in the hall.. (think back to the chapter with Bryito) the figure started to glitch a lot. Once it came into the light we realized it was the quiet kid from study hall. But his throat was slit and his eyes looked like they were murdering me in his head.
Y/n P.O.V
What the actual fuck I thought as I saw Sean emerge from the darkness.
Sean is that you? I yelled as I walked towards him.
He laughed quiet a bit though...
It sure is.... the glitchy voice said.
I walked closer to see if he was okay and noticed his throat slit.
Oh MY FUCKING GOD! I screamed through a tear.
I fell to my knees seeing as he was not okay. But then I felt two hands on my shoulders. I turned around and hugged who ever was there and it was Tanner.
He didn't deserve to die. I whispered over and over again.
Sean or what appeared to be Sean walked closer to me as I said that he knelt down next to me and listened.
Really? The glitches up voice said.
I nodded my head as I continued to hug Tanner who was soothing me at the moment. I heard a huge bang all the sudden the figure was gone and Tanner was still holding me in his arms.
It's okay. He whispered.
It's not okay. I whispered back.
When the lights came back on my brothers were running towards me.
Where have you been?Bryan said worried.
I was in detention. I whispered.
Luckily only Kevin heard because if Bryan heard he would have lost it.
You need to stop signing up for all these clubs. Kevin said as we walked out of school.
I turned back to where Tanner was.
Thank You! I yelled.
No Problem! He yelled back.

I've noticed I don't use quotation marks.... but it's a book for fun so I might use them I might not 😁 hope you enjoyed.