» 7

(GIA'S POV)

Jonah begins to carry the car seat, and I'm still on the ground.

Zach extends his arm for me to take, and I grab it, but instead pull him down with me.

Caught off guard, he falls completely on top of me and I'm back to being squished to the ground.

"That's one way this could've backfired." I sigh.

"It's pretty comfortable down here for the most part." Zach points out as he continues to lay on top of me.

"I always get told I'd make a great pillow."

I try to climb out from under him, but unfortunately, I was on my side and all his weight was basically on my side.

"Gianna, you seem a little uncomfortable." I hear Ava speak up.

I tilt my head upwards and see her in front of me.

"I didn't want to show it so much." I respond unamused.

"Come on, I'll save you." Ava smiles and grabs my free wrist.

"HUMAN PANCAKES!" Jack exclaims and I hear Zach screaming and laughing right before I feel more weight on top of me.

So much for this rescue mission.

"BOYS COME ON!" Jonah then yells from a distance, then there's more boys screaming and exclaiming.

The fact that I essentially started this makes it ten times worse.

"Now I know how the first pancake always feels." I struggle to speak and then still try to wriggle out.

"Honestly, I'm in the mood for pancakes." Corbyn speaks up.

"I was too until you guys started squishing my stomach, esophagus, kidneys, liver, etcetera." I agree weakly.

I should've just worked to become a body builder.

"You guys wanna go get pancakes?" I offer.

"But our slumber party." Daniel reminds us with a hint of sadness.

"We can bring the pancakes here." Corbyn suggests.

"Yeah, but I'll probably finish them all in the ca- wait what, here?" I question, my two separate thoughts bumping into each other.

"We're going to maximum security level with the pancakes." Zach counters.

"And yes, your home." Zach adds on.

"GIANNA, WILL YOU DRIVE US TO IHOP?" Jack excitedly yells.

"I CANT HEAR YOU, JUST A BIT LOUDER, PLEASE." I yell in response jokingly, Jack not being a foot above be in this human pancake situation.

"CAN YOU DRIVE US TO IHOP?" The 5 boys all yell in sync.

"Hold up, I just became deaf." I tell them, my ears completely scarred now.