» 19

(GIA'S POV)

"ZACH! WE HAVE TO FINISH THIS BEFORE YOU GO ON TOUR!" I nearly scream, waiting outside the bathroom of my house.

"I JUST GOT IN HERE, GIA!" Zach calls out to me and I laugh.

"EVERY SECOND IS VALUABLE." I remark, having fun messing with Zach but give it up after he responds, "MY BLADDER IS VALUABLE!"

The boys and Ava all came over since completing a bucket list is always more exciting with people... and maybe, possibly because they're involved with some of the goals...

I look down at the notebook in my hand and turn to the two pages (front and back) that were full of our ideas.

We highlighted the ones that were accomplished, and I think I can say that we completed half a page.

Walking into my living room, I see the boys and Ava conversing and then look up at me as they realize I'm here.

"We have to go back to the house for some tour stuff." Corbyn informs me as I sit down by Ava.

(A/N: this is a little bit before their Something Different tour began)

"Oh, yeah." I nod, disappointment washing over me because they have to leave soon now, but it is for a good reason.

"I mean, I think it's okay if you come." Jack thinks, but he wasn't sounding sure of himself.

"We had an appointment actually, but I think we can reschedule." I tell Jack, beginning to take out my phone.

"Let me ask, I'm sure you and Ava can come and we can do some of the goals." Daniel argues, but I tell him, "don't worry about it, we can reschedule the plans."

"It's signing papers, apparently." Jonah tells us, giving everyone more information about the situation.

"Hey, what's up?" Zach asks as he walks into the room.

"Is your important bladder better now?" I ask him, referring to earlier.

"My important bladder is much better, thanks. Wow Jonah, step up your game." Zach shakes his head and I laugh.

"Step up my game? I gave you that bladder, what do you mean." Jonah scoffs.

"Talk about unexpected turns." I think.

"Oh yeah, the paper things." Daniel reminds us before we got too off track.

Yet again, I don't know how much more off track you can get than talking about Zach's bladder.

"We have to go sign some papers for the tour and stuff, but we're gonna ask if Gia and Ava can come." Daniel adds on in explanation to Zach, which Zach responds to with a nod.

"Who's there?" I ask, thinking that there's family over at the house, but I don't know since the boys don't talk about their house much.

"Manager... and his daughter." Zach answers, a little frown forming at the end of his reply.

"Oh, Ava and I will just stay here." I shrug, now knowing it's probably not the best idea to go.