» 20

(GIA'S POV)

"Zach, if I could see you and had a 'biscuit' with me, I'd throw it at you."

"Gia, if I could see you and had a biscuit with me, I'd eat it then throw-- hmm, I don't know, throw a watermelon at you." Zach mocks me, and I see light appear from his phone screen.

"NOT MY WATERMELON!" Daniel calls out from the other side, defending his... his watermelon.

"See, Daniel doesn't approve of this murder." I taunt, but then Zach shines his phone's flashlight at me, making me squint and cover my face with my hands.

"OH, I APPROVE OF HIS MURDER, JUST NOT WITH MY MELON." Daniel once again pops up.

"LOVE YOU TOO, DANIEL!" I call out as Zach laughs.

"I MAY LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE ZACH BECAUSE HE DISRESPECTED MY MELON."

"HAH!" I stick my tongue out at Zach in triumph, but then soon am attacked by his phone's light again.

"Hey, hey, at least Jonah stole your front seat." I laugh, remembering how Jonah stole the game by climbing into the front seat from the backseat.

"I'm still surprised." Zach scoffs, and I try to look at him but the intense light is still there.

"Zach, are you trying to blind me?" I ask, attempting to grab his phone with one hand, but unfortunately this was just me waving my hand around in the air, grasping nothing.

"No, I'm trying to make you burn up since it's hot and the light should make it worse." Zach answers cooly, laughing at the end.

"Wow, admit your love for me while you're doing those nice gestures." I chuckle, now moving myself towards Zach to try and get the phone.

"Definitely. Oh, nice gestures? Says the one who stole my spot in the trunk." Zach accuses, and my hands lands on his nose.

"Yeah, and I'm the one who wants to sacrifice Corbyn's back car lights." I retort, taking my hand back and try to grab hold of his phone.

"I'm sweating, the psychic is going to make sure I have a fan attached to my shoe or something in the future!" Zach defends himself, and I now use both hands to try and reach for his phone, opening my eyes now but only looking down at the car floor.

"Yes, and I wonder who's gonna need therapy from being harassed by your flashlight." I grumble, finding Zach's arm, and I use this to guide me to his phone.

"I wouldn't say harassed, Jonah did want to be the hitman." Zach reminds me, and I laugh.

"He'd be a better hitman than you." I argue with him.

"In your dreams." Zach laughs, and I finally succeed in grabbing ahold of his phone.

"How'd you know I dream of you and Jonah competing of being the best hitmen?" I ask with wonder.

"Because who wouldn't?" Zach answers matter-of-factly.

"I don't know Zach, you tell me." I chuckle.

"High five!" I try to get Zach to release the phone, but he only replies with, "with our feet."

Moving his phone, I finally manage to look up at him and he has a wide grin on his face, amused by my attempt of trying to survive this whole thing.