» 30

(ZACH'S POV)

"WHAT DO I DO? SOMEBODY HELP!" I scream as I stare at my phone's lock screen which showed a picture of Gia and I.

Yes. I know.

"Buy her an island." Jonah suggests.

"You could buy her Hawaii." Daniel adds on.

"She'd love Hawaii." Jack agrees.

Corbyn would've agreed too, but he's passed out on the couch and I think he fell asleep while talking to Christina.

"Yes let me buy her one fiftieth of the United States." I sigh with a smile.

Could you imagine.

"There we go, see we knew you'd agree!"

I grin as I continue thinking, god I don't want this to go wrong or anything.

I want to make it memorable, of course I do.

Making sure it's special is the least I want to do, I want to make sure that whenever she thinks of the word 'happy' she thinks about it.

Knowing her, she'd think about more than that.

She'd think about me, she's told me she has and no moment in particular.

If there's a moment I want to be special, it's every moment of course because that's how it is with her— even when we were friends.

It was like no matter how long I wanted to stay in that moment with her, time flew faster than ever in spite of my feelings.

I guess that's how you know when your feelings start somehow engulfing you.

Something about a one month anniversary though, I guess it's been "traditionally" meant to mean something... maybe something more than usual.

Knowing her, I could do nothing "special" and she'd still be happy.

Or maybe she'd rip my head off, but that's  a maybe.

What makes everything better though is that what we became wasn't planned.

Sometimes the most beautiful things have no map or no plan at all, but can sprout at any given chance with no realization.

Beautiful things can grow outside gardens, and if they do, maybe that's why they're more special.

Maybe I'm following tradition for wanting to make the anniversary special, but I know she'd love it more than she'd show.

I definitely want to invite all of our friends too, maybe not at the same table, but I do think it'd make everything more special.

It's not like Gia and I met "alone" anyways.

Our first encounter wasn't like that at least, nor is it a memory that could fade away.

An idea has hatched.

It'll be simple, but nothing that she wouldn't not like.

She'll love it.

I'll love it.

Will our friends be there?

Possibly.

If that's the evening, should I do something in the morning?

I should've wrote her a song.

I could write her a million.