» 24

(GIA'S POV)

My eyes begin to adjust to the sunlight that was spilling out from my window.

I continue to hold onto Zach's arm--

Wait.

"OH MY GOD JESUS LORD, NOT IN MY GOOD CHRISTIAN SUBURBS!" I scream.

I try to move Zach's arm to get up, but Zach's arm was strongly holding me close to him that it was near impossible to move.

Suddenly, Zach's arm jerks up, and I end up rolling onto the floor, landing on my back.

Is this a daily thing now?

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I hear Zach scream as I adjust to the ground since sitting up can wait.

"YOU WERE HOLDING ME! I WAS HOLDING YOUR ARM!" I scream my answer out.

"WHO FELL ASLEEP FIRST?"

"YOU!"

We yell out our responses in sync.

"NO, YOU DID!"

Synchronized yelling is clearly our thing now.

"ZACH, I WATCHED YOUR EYES CLOSE!"

"I WAS PROBABLY BLINKING!"

"YOU WEREN'T!"

"GIA, I HEARD YOU SNORE!"

"THAT WAS PROBABLY MY STOMACH!"

"Your stomach can snore?"

"ZACH!"

"OH YEAH! YOU KNOW YOU FELL ASLEEP FIRST!"

"I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU FELL ASLEEP FIRST?"

"I KNOW YOU THAT WHAT?"

"AHA! YOU, ZACHARY DEAN HERRON, ADMIT TO THE CRIME!"

"YOU, GIANNA THALIA BRIELLE, ARE TRYING TO PIN THIS ON ME!"

"AM NOT!"

"Hold on, I have to go pee."

I watch Zach sprint out the door, and I continue to lie on the floor, honestly not knowing what is happening anymore.

Zach leaves tomorrow for tour, and I sigh as I realize that I won't be seeing him for a few months now.

That's probably why he stayed for the night.

Although, was the whole cuddling thing suppose to happen?

Nope, nope, Cupid please take your arrows and butt aiming skills elsewhere.

The fact that I'm arguing with myself over this says otherwise, but-- nope, nope, goodbye thoughts and ideas.

I finally get up in effort to focus on something other than my thoughts.