» 14

(GIA'S POV)

Grabbing hand soap and turning on the faucet, Jack and I exchange terrified yet eager looks.

"Hold your nose, we'll put soap in each other's mouths but get water first." Jack plans with me, putting his head under the faucet to fill up his mouth.

As he does this, I put my hair up in preparation.

He spits some out then swishes the sink water in his mouth, nudging me to do then do thee same.

I should be asleep, but instead I'm trying to blow bubbles from my mouth with Jack Avery.

Putting my head under the faucet,  the water fills up my mouth and after a few seconds, I move my head and stand back up, straight.

I swish the water in my mouth, making sure it's comfortable.

That's the main concern here.

"Jah I don li tis." I try to say with the water in my mouth as Jack grabs the hand soap.

"Guhd." Jack manages to reply and pinches his nose, signaling for me to do so.

I roll my eyes and pinch my nose, so I don't taste anything and then open my mouth.

I watch as the blue hand soap falls from the bottle and into my mouth, and a lot suddenly comes out from Jack squeezing the bottle harshly.

I jerk my head to the side, not caring if soap gets on the floor.

My eyes widen as Jack smiles, his laugh muffled.

With my left hand, I grab the soap bottle from him and he pinches his nose.

Tilting the bottle, I squeeze the bottle as strong as I can and Jack's eyes widen as he swats the bottle away from him.

Now, a lot more soap is on the tile.

I place the soap bottle on the counter and face Jack, he begins to count down with his fingers.

3..2..1

No more fingers up, we both let go of our noses and grimace together.

I begin to gurgle the water and soap, the taste of soap incredibly unpleasing in my mouth, but I'm eager to win some food.

Jack begins to gurgle as well, our faces sharing disgusted looks.

"JACK LOOK, I FOUND A BASKETBA-- what are you guys doing?" Zach questions, his excited discovery statement dispersed.

His footsteps stop as Jack and I turn to face him.

Zach was holding a basketball-- one of my old basketballs, and has a completely petrified look on his face.

He wasn't even in front of us, only feet away from us and he managed to notice the gurgling noises.

That's how you know you're a professional bubble blower.

He also had clothes from the guest room, so I'm assuming he showered-- wait, what.

"Oh sowered?" I try to ask, and just as I finish my attempt of a question, bubbles come out from my mouth.