Chapter 16

Hey! So I had some ideas on turning this story into a trilogy, what do you think?

Anyways there are some suprises along the way, enjoy. Don't forget to vote/fan and do leave your comments :)

Navishaa gave a small sigh as she spared a look at her boyfriend. He’d been quiet since he’d come back from Will’s and she had nod doubts on why. While she’d been with Carol, the brunette had learnt the depths of the young man’s dislike for his former captain. Will practically hated him for leaving, resented the decision strongly and Navishaa  highly doubted that he would forgive the older man, many people hadn’t yet and it’d been almost a year since he’d gone. Placing the baby monitor down onto the table, she smiled at him gently as she sat beside him, her petite fingers winding around his. “You shouldn’t worry” she said gently as she watched his eyes light up at her touch. She’d always been the tonic to his bad spirits. “Will will move on eventually, you just need to give him time” she explained.

Louis had always been desperate to please everyone, it was one of the reasons she’d always liked him so much.

The striker spared a small sigh and leant his head against her shoulder, his bright blue eyes tugging closed. He just wanted everything to be right again, but short of transferring back he knew there was nothing to be done. “I know” he mumbled “I just kind of miss the way things used to be y’know?” he sighed. Navishaa rested her head on his and nodded. She too missed the way things had once been. “I mean Wayne and Nem and the rest are amazing, but I miss Friday night Fifa at Zayn's or how we’d all meet for a meal midweek” he reminisced with a smile.

The atmospehere at Doncaster had been amazing and though it was good at United, it wasn’t the same. Navishaa  nodded her head, she’d always loved the way he’d been with his team and knew it must have been horrible for something so good to have changed.

Lifting her head slightly, she pressed a light kiss to his cheek making him open his eyes to look at her. “What would make you happy?” she enquired softly. She wanted nothing more than to see her man smile, he had a nice smile and she hated when he hid it with a frown. Louis looked at her, one eyebrow lifted with curiosity. Many things would have made him happy, marrying Navishaa , having his friends back in his life, having a second child, but he wondered what she had in mind. “What do you mean?” he enquired softly.

Navishaa  spared a light smile. “I’ve been thinking” she said to him, a cute smile on her face. Louis spared a laugh “And what’ve you been thinking about?” he enquired. She pressed a light kiss to his lips. “You and me of course” she noted as she drew back slightly “And how I want to be with you for a very long time” she noted. He smiled. “How would you feel about me moving to Manchester?” she enquired.

She’d been thinking about it for a few days now and had come to the conclusion that it was the only logical option. Louis wasn’t going to transfer again, he’d made that clear and she no longer wanted to excluded him from her life because of it. She loved him and wanted nothing more than to be with him for a long time to come. Louis looked at her, his eyes wide as he attempted to wrap his head around what was being said. She’d been so sure the last time he’d brought the topic up, but she’d changed her mind it appeared and it filled him with joy.

Being with her and Oscar was all he really wanted. “You serious?” he enquired almost breathlessly. Her change in heart had been dramatic and it left him slightly dubious. Navishaa nodded her head softly, biting down on her lip. “I love you and I want to be with you and I can’t do that from London” she explained making him grin with joy. He’d never thought he’d get her to change her mind.

Leaning up towards her, he pressed his mouth against hers lightly, stuck for a better way to react. He had no idea what to say. She laughed softly and drew back, pressing her forehead to hers. “Why the sudden change of heart?” he enquired softly “You seemed set against days ago, what’s changed?” he enquired lightly. Navishaa  smiled at him widely. “That was before things got to you and you became upset. I wanted to give you something that you make you happy” he chuckled. “You’ve already given me that, you and Oscar make me happy all the time. Why do you suddenly want to come to Manchester with me?” he asked making her bite down on her lip.

“I upset you when I said I wouldn’t. I upset you by practically calling you a traitor, I just want to make you smile and after what you went through with Will earlier. You looked like you could use a pick me up” she explained to him softly. She felt bad about the way he’d been treated, not only by her but by others too. She only wanted to make him happy.

Louis looked at her softly, his eyes gleaming with joy. “Are you sure?” he asked. Her reasoning seemed a little flimsy, but she seemed certain. He merely wanted to make sure she was certain. She nodded her head before turning, her ears alerted by the sound of Oscar’s cries from the monitor. Louis smiled and stood up too. “I can deal with him if you’d like” he suggested making her look at him before nodding. Louis smiled once more and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead “I’ll be two ticks” he smiled making his way into the small nursery. It was a small room, red and white in colour but the walls were doused in the pictures, ones that bought a faint smile to the striker’s face.

“I wanted him to know his daddy’s face” Navishaa  noted as she wandered up behind him. Louis nodded silently, his bright eyes scanning the photos that acted as timeline of their relationship. From their first date five years previous up until a month before they broke up, the photos detailed every little thing. Louis smiled gently and moved towards the crib, taking the small boy from inside.

Navishaa stepped towards him too. “I love you” he noted gently as he kissed her head softly “You’re aware of that right?” he grinned. Navishaa  laughed and nodded her head. “I know you do and you know that I feel the same” she responded making him nod.

He smiled. “I can’t wait until we go home” he mused softly. Navishaa  nodded her head “Neither can I” she giggle