Chapter 1

"Jessica... We're leaving now, darling." My Mom and Dad kissed me. It's 4 in the morning and they're leaving for Canada. They stay with me for 1 week and the other 3 weeks going to other countries visiting our businesses. I really love them because not like the other parents, they don't have time for their child. Even though my parents are very busy, I'm their number one priority and they always try to give their time to me. I have the best parents in the whole world.

"I'll go with you." I said rubbing my eyes.

"No, Jessica. It's your first day of school later. Stay here in New York." My Dad stated.

"I mean, only until the helipad." I stood up and wore my slippers.

"Oh. Alright, sweetheart." My Dad shuffled my hair and smiled sweetly.

My family never had a house. We stayed in our hotels. All the top floors of our hotels is our home. I stayed here in New York since like forever. During school break, I will go with my Mom and Dad visiting our businesses but when there's a media, I'll just go to the mall and shop. During weekends when my parents are not here, I would work as a waitress in one of our restaurant with Lisa. Me and Lisa enjoyed taking orders because most of the customers are families and we know them. We worked with no pay. Anyways, Lisa's family owns factories so she's also rich. One thing I hate about being a waitress is that when a guy is alone, I'm the one who's taking his order. They said I am the lucky charm to our guy customers and that made them order a lot of food and they'll just have it to go because it's too much. Trying too much to impress me. They even asked for my number and guess what? I gave Joe's number to them. Haha. Joe is the restaurant's manager and he's gay.

"So, are you excited for later?" My Mom asked while we were climbing the stairs to the helipad.

"No." I answered.

"It's okay, darling. Everything will be alright just don't mind them." My Mom gave me an assuring smile and I smiled back to her. She knows I don't like going to school because of those four assholes.

"Bye, Mom and Dad! See you next month!" I waved at them as they climbed their way up to the helicopter.

"Bye, darling!" My Mom and Dad both said in unison.

And now, I'm alone again with our maid, Vicky. Vicky is like a family to us. She took care of me since I was four. Vicky is in her early 40's and she doesn't have a child or a family. She was an orphan before. She applied in our hotel before but since there's no vacancy and not qualified for the position she's applying, my parents got her as our maid but with a higher salary. A salary just like our hotel's manager.

"Vicky, please wake me up at 6 later." I told Vicky who's sitting on the couch waiting for me to come back.

"Okay, Jessica. And by the way, what do you want later for breakfast?"

"Pancakes, cookies and hot chocolate, please." I beamed at Vicky.

"Okay. You really are blessed, with all the fattening foods you are eating but still, you maintain a model like body. While me, I'm like starving to death and not losing any weight!" Vicky stomped her feet and I stuck my tongue out to her. She's in her early 40's but she acts like a teenager sometimes and I enjoyed it. I always enjoyed Vicky's company.

I went to my room and got back to sleep. Just a little more sleep.

"Jess... Jessica, wakey wakey, darling. It's already 6 in the morning." Vicky tapped my arms lightly.

"Okay. I'll just take a shower and I'll have my breakfast." I yawned and stretch my body. I did a hundred of jumping jacks just to get rid of the sleepy feeling. And it works ha. Believe me.

After taking my shower, I changed to my fresh clothes. I wore a black long sleeves that fitted my body well with gray skinny jeans and along with that is a red converse. I used to wear make up before, when I was with my boyfriends, but now my face is bare naked. I just wanna be simple and natural. I don't care what I looked like. I just wanna be the real me, just the way I am. No more enhancers. I grabbed my red backpack with all the things I need inside and went to the dining table.

"These pancakes and cookies are the best and the hot chocolate, it's perfect!" I grinned at Vicky.

"Nothing tastes bad to you, Jessica. You eat anything!" Vicky teased me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out and she laughed.

When I finished my breakfast, I grabbed my car keys.

"Bye, Vicky!"

"Bye, Jess! By the way I like the color of your lipstick."

"I'm not wearing any."

"I know, I'm just kidding. You're just very pretty just like your mom even with no make up on."

"Thanks, Vicky." I smiled at her and went inside the elevator. My mother said when someone gives you a compliment, just humbly say thank you. They said I'm pretty that could make guys cry(Really? Or the other way around) but of course they're just saying that because I'm their family or friend.

The drive to my school is just short. Only around 10 minutes. I parked my red Range Rover Sport on my favorite spot. I saw some guys staring at me when I got out from the car. Okay, guys, make your stares worth while. I really hate guys staring at me. I mean I really hate guys. They thought I am easy to get. Well... That was before. I fell for those assholes easily, I was so so stupid and such a hopeless romantic before, but not anymore.

"Hi, Lis!" I saw Lisa putting some stuffs on her locker. The next to her locker is mine.

"Hi, Jess!!!" Lisa is giggling. She's just so full of energy. She's the most hyper person I've ever known.

"What's with the giggling?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"They said that there's a new student and he's so hot. But I think he's nothing like the guy last week on the restaurant!" Lisa smiled dreamily. She really like hot guys( everyone does, but not me) but she loves Mark, her boyfriend the most. They've been together for more than 2 years already.

"Like, I care." I rolled my eyes.

"Pffft! You're so bitter!" Lisa bumped her hips to mine and we both laughed.

"We better get to our homerooms now. We don't wanna be late."

"Okay, Ms. goody goody two shoes." Lisa teased me. I made a very sad face and she just laughed at me. All my grades are A+ and I've never been late my entire life in school.

"Bye, Lis!" I waved at her

"Bye, Jess!" And she waved back.

I just hate our schedules. I only have one class with Lisa and that is gym class.

I went to my homeroom and took the seat beside the window. There is still one seat left on my right side so I put my backpack there.

Our math teacher who was also our teacher last year, entered the room and everybody settled down. Thank, God. They stopped babbling about their vacations.

"Good Morning. Nice to see you again! Before we start, let me introduce to you a new student." Mr. Rose stated and all the girls squealed. They are fixing all their hair and even reapplying their lip gloss! Oh please.

"Bryce Merrick, the son of our president." Oh. I never thought the president had a son. Oh well... I don't care, I don't even know who's the new president. I better ask Vicky later.

"Please come in and introduce yourself, Bryce." Bryce entered the room and all the girls are giggling. Shit! I just face palmed myself in my thought. I wish the ground will open and will swallow me or I'll just use a time machine to reverse the time. As if there's a time machine! I could just die. As in right now.

###### Hey guys!!! This is my second book. Please support me just like what you did in my first book "Baby at 23?!". I really appreciate it. This book "His Waitress", is far way different from my first book. I hope you like this. If you like it, please vote! Your comments and votes make me updates faster. It makes me feel like there's someone there really likes my stories. I love you all and thank you for all your supports! XOXO ######

Please quomment! XD