Chapter 16

*****Jessica's POV*****

Bryce baked some lasagna and it's so good. How can he be good at baking? While I cannot even make a salad and even cut my finger!

"Bryce....." I'm giving him my kindest look. Please, this should work.

"What?" He smiled.

"You want to maintain your abs, right?" I asked.

"Of course! This is what you call hard work!" He smiled smugly.

"Sooooo.... Can I have your lasagna?" I pouted at him and did the puppy dog eyes.

"No! You had your own!"

"But it's all gone!"

"Because you eat so fast!"

"No, it's just that you made too little." I looked at the small space between my forefinger and thumb.

"Fine.... I'll just get some veggies from the restaurant." He pushed his plate towards me and stood up.

"Thankies!" I beamed at him and he smiled back. Yes! I have my lasagna. Oh, I mean his lasagna. Haha.

I finished my lasagna, and Bryce haven't come back yet. What took him so long?

I went downstairs to look for him and my heart just dropped on the floor.

I should not feel this way towards him. We're just two strangers living in one roof, no choice but to marry one another.

I was about to go back to the elevator when I stumbled to the 3 luggages. And that caught the attention of everyone.

"Jessica?" Bryce looked at me. I don't know, was he scared?

"Ummm... Continue whatever you were doing. I was just looking for dessert." I smiled at him and went inside the elevator as soon as I can.

What was that? Ugh. Erase. Erase.
I have no reason to be jealous. Everything, the marriage, the hugs and kisses was all fake, though I wish those were all true.

~I think someone's jealous? Who's that girl snagging Bryce? Or snagging one another?~

~shut up. I'm not jealous. Why would I be?~

~fine. Whatever you say.~

"You didn't even say sorry for stumbling down my luggages." Someone talked to me. I didn't even know I was with someone. I thought I was alone.

"Sorry about that." I said facing the floor and he laughed.

"What's so funny?" Still facing the floor.

"You don't recognize me, do you?" He said and I faced him.

At least there's something good to look at.

"Ian!" I beamed at him.

"Hey!" He chirped. Haha. He sounded so funny.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Duh! I'm staying here. This is a hotel, right?" He laughed.

"Yeah." I can't help but laugh too. In your face, Bryce! Snag with that bitch.

"So, see you around?" Ian asked going out of the elevator.

"Yeah. Feel free to go upstairs!" I beamed at him. His floor is just below ours.

"Sure." He smiled at me. How can he be so kind... He's like prince charming. Not like Bryce, who's like the beast!

That asshole.