Chapter 29

*****Jessica's POV*****

"Bryce, wake up!" I shook him and went out of the car to get our bags from the trunk.

Ian, Pepper and the four gays already arrived before us. Dame said that they were already in their rooms, resting and waiting for us.

"Why, here?" Bryce frowned as he gets the bags from me.

We're here in a mansion and I can see the beautiful artificial beach and forest from here. There are lights all over the place that it makes swimming and roaming around the forest not scary even during at night.

"Ask your cousin, but this place is awesome!" I exclaimed but he was still frowning.

"What? It's a nice place." I traced his frowning eyebrows by my fingers and it relaxed. "Smile, Love. It's a nice place." I said smiling at him.

"This is my grandparents' place." He said clicking his tongue. What? His grandparents own a mansion? Are they royalties or whatever?

"Aaahhhh. Are they royalties?" I asked. I wish I could meat them, but knowing all his grandparents are gone, just like mine. It's impossible to happen.

"Of course not, but they feel like one." He snorted.

"Let's go take our bags to our rooms." Bryce said to the four of us. Or I mean only me. Daniel already ran to the beach. And Lisa and Mark are busy with each other eating their faces, obviously didn't hear Bryce. Can they just please stop? They can do it later.

"Oi! Let's go!" I threw my purse to them and it both hit them in the side of their faces. Haha.

"Sorry!" Lisa made a peace sign by her hand. She looked stupid doing that and we all laughed.

The four of us walked with Bryce and Mark who were complaining about Daniel luggages. Lisa and I were just laughing whilst walking behind them. And just a little some girl talk that these two boys shouldn't know what were talking about.

Daniel brought two big luggages. Guys don't pack much but what happened to him?

"What's inside of this?" Mark groaned.

"I bet food. That guy is afraid of getting hungry and he eats loads." Bryce answered. It's obvious that Daniel eats loads with his body.

We went inside the mansion and there was Ian waiting for us, smiling.

"Welcome, everyone! Barbecue party tonight." He said clapping his hands.

"Yes!" We all looked at the back and we saw Daniel smiling and all wet.

"Daniel!" Ian exclaimed and Daniel ran into him, crushing his bone by his hug.

"Don't kiss me!" Ian yelled but he was late. Daniel's lips landed on his cheek already.

We all laughed at them. Pepper and the four gays went out to their rooms and came to us.

"Pepper!" This time Daniel ran into her and spun her around. Daniel also kissed Pepper and she just groaned. Maybe she's used to it already.

"Dani, stop it." Pepper pushed and he pouted. We just laughed at him. I looked at Ian. It's like he doesn't care at all. I thought he likes Pepper.

I also looked at the four gays and their looks made me smile. They like Daniel. Maybe, they want some kisses too.

"What are you thinking, Love?" Bryce pulled me to his side and whispered to my ear.

"Look at the four gays. The way they looked at Daniel." I laughed trying not to make others hear what we're talking about.